Majora's Mask New 3DS xl

Joined Feb 2007
2K Posts | 0+
Kentucky, US
Okay.... the price was right.... and my money was right. And really, this is the only way I would have purchased another 3DS system. And it is nice, very good, well taken care of. Got the box and everything. I couldn't be happier. I even slipped in my copy of Majora's Mask N64 here for a cameo appearance. There are only two tiny light scratches on the top, which I am okay with. The person said there was one dead pixel on the top screen but I have yet to notice. And the head tracker tech really works well if you get into playing your games in 3D. This should have been the launch system and this is the one to own. But I am sure that Nintendo did not fully explore every angle of the new 3D feature and its flaws at that point in time. Seems to have a better camera than any of the other portables in the 3DS and DS family of handhelds. Handles low light better and is sharper. The unit even feels better in your hands as there is a total redesign of the shell. If this had been my first 3DS I would have not looked in purchasing another. Love the Majora theme. Hate to say this, but my launch version 3DS xl will probably catch dust now. Other than the "New" internals which makes the system more powerful, it is the 3DS. And you will not notice the power unless you get a game that takes advantage of it. There is a noticeable difference in some games running a little smoother, but that is not the selling point for this system.

Now I got to get the 3DS Majora's Mask game..

2Ww5GBv.jpg

Whoa! That's awesome! I didn't even know they made that. Was it exclusive to a particular store?

All I know is that it was a limited edition that was released in 2015 at the same time as the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate edition. They were released at the launch of the New 3DS.

Just picked up a case for it.
dw5h9iG.jpg
5FkiVQn.jpg