Whats Your Mood?

After being sick for two and a half m,onths and taking a few different meds and thinking I ws finally well, I feel super dissapointed to be feeling exhausted and getting lil fevers again. :/

Gelfwings said:
After being sick for two and a half m,onths and taking a few different meds and thinking I ws finally well, I feel super dissapointed to be feeling exhausted and getting lil fevers again. :/

^ nawww my poor sis, I wish these evil germs would leave you alone. *super duper healing hugs and love to you*

My mood is tired but mellow.

I have been up for two days straight due to not being able to fall asleep. I'm so tired but can't sleep...

not sleeping well at night, got new medicine, doc thinks i have allergies, I feel a bit sad

^ stupid medicine. Poor sis, i hope you sleep soon. :)

mariorulezman said:
I have been up for two days straight due to not being able to fall asleep. I'm so tired but can't sleep...

^ i hope you sleep soon too Mario.

My mood, bored and tired.

MissScyth said:
^ stupid medicine. Poor sis, i hope you sleep soon. :)

^ i hope you sleep soon too Mario.

My mood, bored and tired.

Thank you. Sleep isn't coming well still though. Nothing I can really do about it. oh well.

I feel kinda tired, becuz my husband quits breathing so much during the night and when he finally breathes again he makes a deep rattling noise like he can't get air way open er something...prolly sleep apnea, since both his folks got that...gonna try using more pillows tonight and see if it does anything for him...also I feel slightly energized (if possible when tired) about finishing organizing and cleaining my bedroom up today lol :) And I feel happy weekend is coming cuz time with my husband and he said we might go mini golfing indoors at the black light place and also nervous bout applying for jobs this weekend :)

Upset and horrified. My PS3's hard drive became corrupt tonight and it seems almost inevitable that I'll lose all my files :(

NickThePunk said:
Upset and horrified. My PS3's hard drive became corrupt tonight and it seems almost inevitable that I'll lose all my files :(

that sucks.

I'm awake and tired. Gotta go to work in twenty so I need to wake up.

mariorulezman said:
Vitamin C and Zinc for you cold.

^ Thanks Mario, I had lots of honey and it helped me greatly.

Gelfwings said:
Hope u feel better soon, sis! i still trying to get well. lol

^ Thanks sis, i hope your feeling better now. I suggest honey.

My mood is happy and hungry.