Whats Your Mood?

Thanks Mario, very sweet of you to be concerned about me. :)

My mood is tired, look forward to bed and sleep. :z

Your welcome.

I feel like...hm...I can't actually like...think of a word for it.

Like uh, bleh I guess

mariorulezman said:
Your welcome.

I feel like...hm...I can't actually like...think of a word for it.

Like uh, bleh I guess

Well bleh isn't very good, hope you feel better soon. *hugs* :)

My current mood is sore and tired from working hard all day. :(

Hard work is hard. But doesn't it just feel so nice when you sit down after a hard day at work?

and my previous mood wasn't as bad as the world Bleh makes it seem. But that was the closest description I could come up with

But my mood now is kinda tired. But I'm jittery from 4 espresso shots from work earlier.

mariorulezman said:
Hard work is hard. But doesn't it just feel so nice when you sit down after a hard day at work?

and my previous mood wasn't as bad as the world Bleh makes it seem. But that was the closest description I could come up with

But my mood now is kinda tired. But I'm jittery from 4 espresso shots from work earlier.

^ Agreed it does feel good to sit after a hard days work, much like today. I look forward to bed lol.

Thats okay, sometimes i dont what my mood is either.
Why oh why did you drink 4 espresso shots? You know you wont be sleeping? or are you one of those people who still sleeps regardless of drinking coffee?

Im tried but happy. :) :p

mariorulezman said:

It's 7 am... I just downed a Red Bull and have a Monster waiting in my car...

MissScyth said:
Thats okay, sometimes i dont what my mood is either.
Why oh why did you drink 4 espresso shots? You know you wont be sleeping? or are you one of those people who still sleeps regardless of drinking coffee?
It gives me energy but I could sleep on it. Also why are you stressed?

Grindspine said:
It's 7 am... I just downed a Red Bull and have a Monster waiting in my car...

I got work in fifteen and im about to get a monster before work. I feel so sluggish right now.t

Is getting ready for an all nighter with drinking and gaming and energy drinks and junk food. :D :D
Mood is happy. :)

mariorulezman said:
Lucky.

I'm pretty tired but I drank way to much caffeine and now I can't sleep. Oh well

^ stop drinking so much coffee lol. :p
You can join me in an all nighter etc if you like?

Mood is tired and sore from working hard all day. Looking forward to dinner. :drool