Neo Geo CD WTB - Neo Geo AES

Status
Closed
Joined Jan 2009
49 Posts | 0+
I know this is a NGCD forum, but I am looking to see if you cant track me down a reliable AES system, so I can play KOF 2000 and on.

Just need the system, power adapters and av cables. Controllers arent a must, since I already own both the cd pads and Joysticks.

Bluevoodoo...if you know where one is, its reasonably priced, and above all else is in 100% working order, and hopefully cosmetically pretty damn nice, id love to pick one up!

Not looking for anything modded either unless its what you come across

But do let me know, cause other than importing from Play-Asia, I have nothing! (except ebay, and I have ebay more than anything)

if blue can't help you, i seriously recommend checking out the market forums over at neo-geo.com. you can find some great deals on all kinds of snk products. i traded some import saturn, ps1, ps2 games and some soundtracks (stuff i never play anymore) for a neo geo cd front loader with samurai shodown 3. just use your common sense and deal with trusted sellers and you shouldnt have any trouble. i also dont like ebay, so that's why i suggest this to you. it's definitely an option to explore.

there's a guy on there, Gamefan, who is currently selling an excellent condition Neo-Geo Aes U.S. system with everything you need plus extra for $270 shipped. i would buy it myself but i cant spend the money right now :(

Yeah I thought about that route. I asked him through email if he had access to an AES because I was stoked on the speed and quality of the KOF 99 disc I bought off him, so I thought I would toss him the business first.

But yeah..I am on neo-geo.com as well looking

thanks

Status
Closed