Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Screenshots)

Hinesmdc said:
*Notices fr0dus always ruining the mood*
*Looks at posts with Hines dumb questions*

Done here? Really? Finally, thanks.

This game looks pretty cool. I wanna be a Sith. ^_^

stealth toilet said:
Gametrailers.com has some good coverage on this game. This game is definitely ambitious, and the direction they are trying to take the series is an admirable endeavor, whether or not they achieve what they want to do. I really want this game to turn out well. I have my doubts about the outcome of this game, but I am overjoyed that they are trying.

Yeah, I think that sums up my feelings, as well. I hope it turns out as awesome as the concept sounds.

Hinesmdc said:
*Notices fr0dus always ruining the mood*

What? You say that ALL games require graphics. When in fact they don't. I don't see how I ruined the mood I was just stating a fact.

GamingMaiden said:
Kinda. You were asking to get pwned on by "graphics mean everything" crap. :p

I wasn't asking anything...and I never said graphics mean anything.

Anyway...when's this game come out?

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/16/the-force-unleashed-video-dump-may-blow-your-mind/

A really sweet video of the game in action.

Remember: September 16th

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/17/the-force-unleashed-demo-coming-thursday-to-xblm-and-psn/

The demo will be released THIS THURSDAY!

I agree, this demo rocked. It's everything I wanted in a Star Wars game, I haven't had this much fun with a SW game since Shadows of the Empire on N64.

I doubt I can even download the demo since it has a rating. My family settings are being dumb. Of course, they're all allowing everything and/or not even on, but I can't download any videos/demos. I can download map packs and gamer pics and stuff, though.

fhqwhgads said:
I doubt I can even download the demo since it has a rating. My family settings are being dumb. Of course, they're all allowing everything and/or not even on, but I can't download any videos/demos. I can download map packs and gamer pics and stuff, though.

Wow that sucks. :(