Is Luigi's Mansion any good?

Joined Dec 2005
15K Posts | 0+
Fraser, Michigan
I've been looking into getting this for a little while now. What does it play like, and how long would you say it is?

it's actually a fun and ironic game, you might like it or hate it, but's is basically a funny version of a good ghostbuster game with a plot twist at the end of the story XD

Yeah, I loved it. Luigi's Mansion is really short, but it's so much fun. Very underrated, if you ask me. It's one of the games I'll never get rid of.

fhqwhgads said:
It's really fun. There's so many extras, but it is very short.

I concur with fhqwhgads,it is a blast and most certainly funny,but sadly very short.

Yes I loved it, it was the finest Mario spin-off. Still one of the best looking GameCube games out of the bunch. It just broke my heart how short it was, but it was so sweet indeed. I still strongly recommend it.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
This was the first game I wanted when I got my Gamecube and sadly I didn't even bother to try and get it.

You should totally get it now. It's not hard to find and it should be pretty cheap. :)

Mai Valentine said:
You should totally get it now. It's not hard to find and it should be pretty cheap. :)

Well I really can't get any games right now. My burtday is in a month and if I get too many games now I can't get much for my burtday >.<

I'm planning on getting TOS and RE:CV for the cube.

It is really short, but an enjoyable experience...a good memory in my head..so I would say to go ahead and get it.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
RE:CV for the cube.

No if you have a dreamcast get it for that trust me :D.

Well back on topic, the game was fun I never beat it because I didn't have it or borrow it but I played it at my friends house for like an hour and it was fun.

RE CV for the Cube is the director's cut of the Dreamcast edition (it was released on PS2 as well), Nick. So I would recommend getting that one over the Dreamcast edition.

I dig the game... it was a lot of fun. Once you beat it... come back to it in 6 months and it's fun again.

I think it was underrated too... very well made game.

†B†V† :hat

MegaDrive20XX said:
RE CV for the Cube is the director's cut of the Dreamcast edition (it was released on PS2 as well), Nick. So I would recommend getting that one over the Dreamcast edition.
Yeah I know, it's just the sega fanboy inside of me said that. Can't blame me, I have always loved sega haha.