Sega Genesis Sega Mini Mega Drive 6-in-1 console

Joined Jun 2004
10 Posts | 0+
Lastest News: Sega Mini Mega Drive 6-in-1 console
Mini Mega Drive 6-in-1 console is another collectible item for SEGA fans. SEGA has present a Mini Mega Drive 6-in-1 console in Tokyo Toy Show 2004. The outlook of this consoles is like the SEGA Famous classic console Mega Drive. From the pictures, we can see that the package included a Joy pad connect to the console firmly. And there is a AV cable at the of the console for connecting to TV.
According to the leaflet of the console, it has built-in 6 different games, including, Sonic the Hedgehog, King of Monster, Golden Axe, Puyo Puyo, Kid Chameleon and Flicky.
It estimated that it will release in September and the price is around 4190Yen. source: success-hk.com
MDQ9I1.JPG

I have one, I did write a quick review for it.

The main problem I had with it, was some of the games are badly emulated.

Included is Kid Chameleon, Golden Axe, Sonic 1, Altered Beast, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. and Flicky

Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and Flicky are the better emulated ports

but Sonic 1 takes a nose dive, due to the sound effects, the famous jump sound effect is missing (actually it's there, but very very quiet...you can barely make out the sound effect)

Colors and a bit of blurr is present when playing some games.

I give it a solid 7 out of 10. The price tag is like between $19.99-$24.99...yet those three titles are so common, it's just better to have them on the Genny then this 6 in 1 device