Official Recent Game Happenings Thread

Starrynite said:
WHo is Tom Deluge?!

*Tom Delonge. :lol

He was the lead singer of Blink-182, and now is the lead singer of Angels & Airwaves.

*Eases Joyling out of hiding*

:lol

ooooooooooooooooooh i used to listen to blink 182 but then...i just stopped...

ohwell

but!!!! im going to have to buy lotsa games

played days of ruin and beated the ones i thought were hard maps until i figured an easy way build APC then infantry and then capture HQ.... enemy won't bother *slaps forehead* i overstimated that map XD (the next map wasn't a walk in the park though, it took me an hour to beat)

Fr0dus Maximus said:
playing LoZ:OoT and Wind Waker over again.

what a coincidence XD, i decided that before playing okami i should beat 100% this game first (last time i played i didn't get all figurines), i love this zelda, is one of my favorites (wind waker that is) and right now i'm in the earth temple

i havent played any games at all today...hmm

oh and im bored with playing tiberian sun so if like someone can direct me to a site where...there is mods or maps or something...
much appreciated

Lmao, no, though some people gave me a hard time after losing a game of griffball... after my entire team quit on me

Once me and Mai and our two female housemates were playing Halo2, CTF online, and it was us 4 and a random guy on our team. He figured out we were all chicks and started talking smack about girls, and straight-up harassing Mai, so we team-killed him and all quit out of the match. We were like "Let's see you win NOW bit-ca!" :p