Xbox still kickin?? One more release they say!

Dart said:
Every time I make mention of my Xbox, someone shakes their head in amazment. Then they say, "Man, I wish I never got rid of my Xbox."

*shakes head in amazment* man i wish i had got a XBOX XD

Yeah, I got my original Xbox after a friend got a 360... he sold me his pretty cheap with controllers/games. I promptly softmodded it (for StepManiaX purposes) and I've been content ever since with it in my DDR setup. :D

Of course, I still use it to play some older Xbox games and LAN parties still (I don't have 4 360 controllers)

Dart said:
Every time I make mention of my Xbox, someone shakes their head in amazment. Then they say, "Man, I wish I never got rid of my Xbox."
Ugh, I'm the same way right now. It's such a good system....

so they didn't mention what release it is going to be?

Honestly... I never was a big fan of the Xbox... I know... people don't like that.
The 360 isn't bad though! They really improved the areas that annoyed me to no end.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
so they didn't mention what release it is going to be?

Honestly... I never was a big fan of the Xbox... I know... people don't like that.
The 360 isn't bad though! They really improved the areas that annoyed me to no end.

†B†V† :hat

It was Madden 08 I believe.

I am still disappointed with how quickly Microsoft dropped support for the xbox. I mean, I still love Halo, Halo 2, Doom 3, and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath on it, and wouldn't mind tracking down Panzer Dragoon Orta. Overall, even though it was a great system, it seems like it's product life was too short to get a really good library of games going...

That's Microsoft for you, always pushing the new technology by ignoring the previous rapidly.