Official Bleach Discussion

Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
I um...accidentally deleted the first one... :sick

So, to get the new one started.

The new manga chapter, Knockdown Monster, is up.

We find out that
even though the pillar was destroyed, Ikkaku didn't die. But it also appears he didn't use bankai. Ikkaku's opponent, Po, is really big. He's even bigger than Sajin Komamura (the fox looking captain). It looks like Iba and/or Komamura will end up fighting Po.

I just finished reading the Soul Society arc in the manga and watching it in the anime. It pretty much rocked.

Edit: OMFG. I just finished reading manga volume 21. OMFG.
Ichigo's dad is a Shinigami WTF!

Joyling said:
I just finished reading the Soul Society arc in the manga and watching it in the anime. It pretty much rocked.

Edit: OMFG. I just finished reading manga volume 21. OMFG.
Ichigo's dad is a Shinigami wth!

Yeah, isn't that crazy? ^_^ I think that's still one of the most shocking revelations, even with some of the stuff in the flashback chapters (Turn Back the Pendulum).

At Comic Con, Kubo said he was going to do more back story, so hopefully we'll see it soon.

What is even MORE crazy is that no one spoiled it for me. Although I am really good at avioding spoilers, I had lots of practice in my Buffy days. :D

Chapter 327

Komamura gets to pwn someone! Yay!

I have been happy with the past few chapters. They've been giving the spotlight to some of the less popular characters.

I wonder what the next chapter will be about. I hope we get to see Soi Fon. ^_^

So yesterday, a customer traded in the 5-DVD Season One Box Set "The Substitute" and guess who's borrowing it? :D

I watched the first 6 episodes and I'm starting to finally understand what Ichigo is all about. I'll watch the rest later this week :)

Plus that picture of Mai with Rukia's glove finally makes sense to me....makes me not wanna get hit....(or do I? ;))

TASTE MY BLADE!

P.S. Sado/Chad is the man :D

And Joy's Avatar finally makes sense to me now. Quit showing me your drawings Rukia! * _ _ (actually they are quite lovely..teddy bears ftw....sorry you had to stick with the Ducky design at times however...:D)

I'm glad you are getting to watch Bleach - it's an awesome show! S2 boxed set is still available @ Walmart for $35 if you finish S1 and crave more. :D I'm on episode 66 now.

I just watched the second Bleach movie, Diamond Dust Rebellion. It's awesome. I think it's probably better than the first movie.

Of course, the fact that Yoruichi is actually in Diamond Dust Rebellion helps. :lol

Joyling said:
I'm glad you are getting to watch Bleach - it's an awesome show! S2 boxed set is still available @ Walmart for $35 if you finish S1 and crave more. :D I'm on episode 66 now.

I CRAVE MORE HUGS!!!!!!!! AND LOVIN'!!

*HOWLS LIKE A BEAST*!!!!!!!!!

Mai Valentine said:
I just watched the second Bleach movie, Diamond Dust Rebellion. It's awesome. I think it's probably better than the first movie.

Of course, the fact that Yoruichi is actually in Diamond Dust Rebellion helps. :lol

I wonder what the Diamond Dust represents and why isn't there any kittens on my pillow?!?! WHAT KIND OF MADHOUSE IS THIS PLACE?!?!?

Mai Valentine said:

I still need to watch it. But, nothing beats Sienna + Ichigo!!!!!

MegaDrive20XX said:
I wonder what the Diamond Dust represents and why isn't there any kittens on my pillow?!?! WHAT KIND OF MADHOUSE IS THIS PLACE?!?!?

In D&D you use diamond dust to cast res spells......

Mai Valentine said:
Well, Yoruichi does appear in cat form in one part of Diamond Dust Rebellion.

This is true! The cat is training Chad and Ohirime ^_^ Plus he looks like JAY JAY ^_^

Oooo Episode 20 is so good! I want to watch more!

Yes! +1 Bleach fan! :woot

The season 2 DVD set also kind of ends in an awkward spot, but I still recommend picking it up.

I also HIGHLY recommend reading the manga, as it skips the filler that's in the anime and goes right to the good parts.