Neo Geo Pocket Old Neo Geo Pocket Color commercial.

Nice commercial. But sad, it was very deceptive making me think that it was backlit. I would love to have that unit that they used to make the commercial, if it existed. I don't think that I ever saw a commercial for it at the time. I found out about it from a video magazine. I then went out and purchased one from a Toys- R- Us and a few weeks later they were pulled from the shelves. For many years I had only about three games until I found one of those bubble packs liquidating the stock. I now have two Neo Geo Pockets. :)

And yes they were linkable to the Dreamcast for a couple of games, I think one was SNK vs Capcom.

Yeah... it was linkable. It was pretty cool they tried this feature and it's a shame the Neo Geo Pocket Color didn't have more life.

HONESTLY, it had the best screen out of any handheld at the time. It was so reflective that you really didn't need a backlight for most situations EXCEPT for low and no light.

I really enjoy breaking out Biomotor Unitron here and there still . And Reversi... I had to put that game away. My reversi addiction level was bad :lol

†B†V† :hat

Yeah there was only like a few games that could do it.

Dreamcast: Capcom Vs. SNK was the first

NGPC: You could hook up SNK Vs. Capcom Card Fighter Clash or SVC Match of the Millennium to that Dreamcast in order to unlock more goodies.

NGPC was awesome, so many great games.

MegaDrive20XX said:
Yeah there was only like a few games that could do it.

Dreamcast: Capcom Vs. SNK was the first

NGPC: You could hook up SNK Vs. Capcom Card Fighter Clash or SVC Match of the Millennium to that Dreamcast in order to unlock more goodies.

NGPC was awesome, so many great games.
Mega... name the great games! :)

†B†V† :hat

Oh would love to!

Puzzle Bobble Mini
SNK Vs. Capcom Match of the Millienium
LAST BLADE
Samurai Shodown 2!
Gal Fighters
KOF Round 2
Neo Turf Masters
DARK ARMS
SNK Vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash: SNK Edition
SNK Vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash: Capcom Edition
Pac-Man
Sonic Pocket Adventure
Metal Slug 1st Mission
Metal Slug 2nd Mission
Ogre Battle (Only released in Japan, but man it was good!)
Fatal Fury 1st Contact
Rockman Battle & Fighters (Another import, but wickedly good)
Magical Drop Pocket
Puyo Pop