Neo Geo Pocket Neo Geo case??

Joined Jun 2005
7K Posts | 0+
Louisburg, NC, USA
Does anyone know if SNK or anyone made a case to hold the Neo Geo and games like the Game Boy did??
I ask this because I usually take my NGPC to work. But my game collection is slowly growing, and it's getting a bit cumbersome to hold the games and the Neo Geo and all the other stuff I have to lug in.

yeah... there is a case... although, I am not sure if there is one that holds games as well.

I can check around for you. :)

Cool. If it's around $15-20, It's sold when you find one. :D

They also made cases similar to the neo geo and genesis cases which hold the gameboy style case. These have lots of art on them and hold the manual.

rossdh said:
They also made cases similar to the neo geo and genesis cases which hold the gameboy style case. These have lots of art on them and hold the manual.
they have 2 seperate NGPC case models?  I've only seen 1...

†B†V† :hat

Look at the bottom and right games. You can see they are inside a black neo geo style case.
224525361_1de05ec8a4.jpg

rossdh said:
Look at the bottom and right games. You can see they are inside a black neo geo style case.
224525361_1de05ec8a4.jpg
I see... the snaplock cases. YEs, I thought you meant there was a second carrying case :) I've only seen one type of those.

Um, I still need a Neo Geo case. My DS now has a cool case, and my GBA SP will soon have one. Now I need a Neo Geo one.

I'd use a GBA case for it, but that's like the slogan "Built Ford Tough with Chevy Suff." It ain't kosher.

Dart said:
Um, I still need a Neo Geo case. My DS now has a cool case, and my GBA SP will soon have one. Now I need a Neo Geo one.

I'd use a GBA case for it, but that's like the slogan "Built Ford Tough with Chevy Suff." It ain't kosher.
I can get them when you need it :) well... actually I need to see if they are still available.. not many are left.

Last I heard you wanted to put that on hold.

Bv :hat

Not on hold anymore. Me needs. I am currently using a small OCC lunch box to keep my NGPC, games and my GBA SP games. It looks goofy.

Gimme a price, and I will order it up. :D

Dart said:
Say it ain't so!!  :hh
:lol I am trying... but I think they are out.

the last time I tried to get them was sometime in October 2005.

Well, worse case scenario is I buy a GBA case, have my wife rip the logo off with her way ool seam ripper and be done ith it.

Yes the link tommy provided is the only official case I am aware of though I've seen some custom ones (one guy I know has a custom halliburton briefcase!) I happen to own one of these they're made by case logic and are quite nice I can fit quite a few games in with the system. Bought mine from neostore for less than 10 bucks