Our Battle.net room

Status
Closed
mastermario said:
well, we have xp now, maybe two wrongs make a right? (or two xp's make a good game?) :p

OR 3 lefts make a right :)

I hope thats the deal with Win Xp.. we should try it out :D

†B†V† :hat

I have an old laptop I might start running 24/7 for this room... especially if we are going to be playing D2 a lot.

Gives us a place to meet.

Bv :hat

I used to play D2, I bet my level 87 account is expired by now... (Half a year ago i logged in :p)
If I had it installed and a new account i would play...

BUT my comp stinks :O

what time? :)

also, it would be best if you made a warcraft 3 thread... and stated your user name and time you will be on :)

I used to be there all the time, but stopped going because no one ever showed up.

I am going to set up my old laptop soon to just run the chat bot.

It might run 24/7... but I have to see how it will react when I shut the lid of the laptop.

AresGodOfWar023 said:
Thats cool Bv. I want to get into more Blizzard games.
well you should :)

I might start playing war 3 again... I'm not sure... I never really got into the game. I'm not that good at it. I was pretty good at war 2 .... just war 3.... I didn't like it that well.

If someone would play along and help me from dying :lol I might do that.

My friend and I coulddhelp you in WC3, just sign on and look for either Truedragon or NhopAnthrax. Warlordharris too if he's on. WarlordHarris is FF7master.

I havent been on in a while, but my name is AresGodOfWar023. Im pretty much playing Diablo 2 and GW right now, but maybe I will reinstall WC3 soon.

Any game like Starcraft, Warcraft or those types of games I'm horrible at. I'm good for a while. Then I get to a level where I'm just dominated. I just like to take my time when building an army and it doesn't always work out. I also hate it when You're playing on a team and your team goes against you.

RTS games are really fun, but Im not that great at them...

To strubes:

when you play online, play the use map settings games.......the custom games people made. Thats all i ever do on starcraft online, and its usually really fun

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

I don't have any plans tonight (until 10:30 pm when I leave for work) and my girlfriend has class from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. So, is anyone going to be on battle.net playing Diablo II expansion, Warcraft II battle.net edition, Warcraft III Frozen Throne or Starcraft/Brood Wars between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm tonight?

I can play tonight. I only have Diablo 2 installed though.

maybe I can hit it up for a bit.

I have a lot of studying though... so the next 7 days will be pretty much game free.

Status
Closed