Favorite Nintendo GameCube game?

Why has no one said it.......

GOTCHA FORCE!!!

That game is loads of fun, never believed it til a friend made me try it. :p

These robots come to earth and the main character has to help stop all the bad robots by assembling a Gotcha Force and stopping them. Pretty simple nothing groundbreaking

But the game is loads of fun to play
It's like Pokemon + Virtual On/(mech game of your choice) + Toy Commander
The collecting and team making gets addicting not to mention the game is so much fun in multiplayer.

It's great. Me and a friend spent like a whole week playing nothing but that. I really need to track down a copy of it. :-X

Gotcha Force must have been one of those games that fell through the cracks during release and got recognized later. I don't even remember seeing it in stores or hearing anyone talk about it, until this post. I just checked ebay and a few other places, resell is still pretty high on it, guess it's something worth checking out.

Mine is definitely Tales of Symphonia by a long shot (Just look at my Avatar)

Skies of Arcadia Legends and Tales of Symphonia would be my picks. Though, I probably spent the most time with Animal Crossing. :lol

Paka said:
Skies of Arcadia Legends and Tales of Symphonia would be my picks. Though, I probably spent the most time with Animal Crossing. :lol

ThravRande said:
Wind Waker. ^_^

Excellent choices :) WW is a very underrated game. It's been a while since I played either WW or ToS, so I'm about due!

x2 said:
Excellent choices :) WW is a very underrated game. It's been a while since I played either WW or ToS, so I'm about due!
WW was not only my first GC game, but also my first Zelda game. I absolutely loved it, even though I was pulling my hair out whilst trying to find the triforce shards :lol

Everybody seems to have hated that shard thing yet I don't remember it being bad at all. I think it was because I had got them throughout the game, instead of waiting and having to get them all at once...or something like that.

x2 said:
Everybody seems to have hated that shard thing yet I don't remember it being bad at all. I think it was because I had got them throughout the game, instead of waiting and having to get them all at once...or something like that.
Lucky. Doing them one after the other is like beating your head on the way... then going to another area and beating your head on that wall, and then doing that 6 more times until you're ready to scream. :lol
The ending was worth it though ;D

I too have a very hard time picking out a favorite on the Cube. I would be torn between, Zelda: Wind Walker, Metroid Prime, Viewtiful Joe, P.N.03, Skies of Arcadia, Ikaruga, Shadow the Hedgehog, Starfox: Assault, and Tales of Symphonia. There are so many that I love playing, it is hard to narrow it down to one.

my favorite games for the console are:
tales of symphonia

super mario sunshine
baten kaitos origins (the ending was enough to love this game)