Neo Geo Pocket Who here Owns a NGPC system?

FF7 master said:
if i where a rich man  :eek:
eh? $65 for a new system and 6 new games is not too bad of price, is it? :?

The games I have in stock are not priced that bad...  I was priced $15 UNDER Eb games.  They used to sell them @ $80, but don't sell them anymore.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
eh? $65 for a new system and 6 new games is not too bad of price, is it? :?

The games I have in stock are not priced that bad... I was priced $15 UNDER Eb games. They used to sell them @ $80, but don't sell them anymore.

†B†V† :hat
$65 isn't bad at all. I saw some on ebay while toying around with the idea of buying one. $49.99 with $17 for shipping was the standard that I saw. But I've been burned enough on ebay to know that if the auction is over $15 and you can get it somewhere else that is more reputable and within a few dollars, ebay is not a good idea.
As far as EB games, I asked them today if the sold any Neo geo Pocket games, and the guy looked at me like I was insane. Then proceeded to tell me that it wasn't worth it because Metal Slug was the only good game and there's a port on the GBA. I lose respect for those guys every time I walk into an EB Games... :-\

Okay update!! I am a proud owner of a new Neo geo pocket Color clear courtesy of Egameaddiction!!! It's awesome!!
Games include:

Metal Slug: 1st Mission.
King of Fighters.
Dark Arms.
Fatal Fury F-Contact.
Pac-Man.
Neo Turf Masters.

I must say the graphics on this thing really impressed me. I assumed that it was run of the mill stuff. But not so. Thanks BV!!

I own the Neo Geo Pocket color and Metal Slug 1st mission. But, like most of my systems, it gets very little use.

It's a lot better than the Gameboy Color, and is probably on the same level as a Game Gear. I'm not sure how sound compares between the system.

I actually bought two of these things. I just love them. All the games I have are ace in my book. Sadly there are only two more games that I really want; Mahjong anywhere and Ganbare neo poke kun. What will I do when I have those?

My favourites are Last blade, Super real mahjong and Neo turf masters. I think I play them the most, like everyday.

Best thing about the NGPC apart from the games are probably the thumbstick. D-pads suck, yeah?

-Someone's rocking drombat-

I have 2 of them. They both work great and I have about 12 games for them. My favs are the 2 Card Fighters Clash games, SNK and Capcom versions. I am currently on the prowl for the sequel game that was never released in the states.

I have the Silver and the Light Blue Pocket Color. I feel that the handheld has the best fighters available on any portable. To me, it is worth having just for the Metal Slug games alone. Samurai Shodown 2 and The Last Blade are my favorite fighters on the system. The directional pad seems that it was made for fighters. It just feels so right on. Here is a list of my games,

Bust a move
Faselei
Fatal Fury
Kof Fighter R2
Metal slug 1
Metal slug 2
Neo Turf Master
Pacman
Samurai Shodown 2
The Last Blade
SNK vs Capcom, Match of the Millennium
Gals Fighters
Sonic

I have a light blue NGPC. Just bought it about a month ago after years of wanting one (first saw the system in a Jcpenney catalog when I was still in elementary school) I have 22 games and counting. Last blade is my favorite fighter, I have the best collection edition. Cardfighters is my favorite non fighter I have a complete UK copy of that plus both versions in Japanese (loose)

Planning on getting the system backlit since I've become spoiled since the GBASP and PSP. This little guy is perfect for fighters nothing can or has surpased it (yet)

Totally bought one yesterday with a copy of Fatal Fury. Waiting for a copy of Capcom Vs. SNK: MotM to come in the mail. So far very pleased with it.