Playstation 4...the future is coming

Joined Apr 2006
1K Posts | 0+
Michigan
As I'm sure most of you are aware Sony is having a get together on Feb 20th to (rumor but just about 100% positive) reveal the Next Gen system. I grew up as a Sony hater never owning a PS1 or PS2 and only bought a PS3 for a Blu Ray player 5 years ago. I fell in love. Really excited to see just what Sony has in plan for us. Thoughts?

Well yesterday was HUGE for Sony with our introduction to PS4....and from the looks of the site it looks like nobody cares! WHERE IS EVERYONE

I am a little excited. I ONLY got my PS3 this last Christmas season. Prior to that, my PS2 had nearly daily use from 2005-2012. Before that I used to use my roommate's PS2 back to 2001, and PS1 all the way back to 1998.

I am a little excited, but I have been waiting 'til later in a console's life to get one anymore.

I am curious how it'll compare in functionality to the Wii U considering that I have already heard mention of the Vita being used like the Wii U's screen controller.

I'm excited but necessarily because it's a new console. I'm excited because it should help with ports to PC. Now that the PS4 is basically a mid-range PC, games should be able to take advantage of even higher-end hardware on the PC side. That's what excites me the most.

There are rumors about how it handles used games and all that, so until that gets resolved, I can't really say that I'm looking forward to it as a console.

Did anyone watch the demo for watch dogs on ps4?? Holy hell. Youtube it.