Super Mario All-Stars coming to North AMERICA THIS SUNDAY!

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
Priced at $29.99 this lovely collection does include the sweet artbook and a soundtrack CD! Due December 12th, so Merry Christmas from Nintendo!

http://kotaku.com/5675480/super-mario-all+stars-coming-to-america

Re: Super Mario All-Stars coming to North AMERICA in December 12th to Wii!

Buying 2 and keeping 1 sealed. Hopefully it is limited like it said.

Wow I want that soundtrack CD!

oooooooo shiny. shiny. shiny. O.O

http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/2010/11/you_can_gaze_at_this_super_mario_25th_anniversary_box_now

http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/super-mario-all-stars-limited-edition-wii/3650786/#/0

Inside the case and box...It's so beautiful. :'( I pooped myself stupid..

Rumor has it, that only people who pre-ordered it are getting it. That's how many copies Nintendo is sending.

MegaDrive20XX said:
Rumor has it, that only people who pre-ordered it are getting it. That's how many copies Nintendo is sending.

I don't think that's totally true. Target, TRU, Wal-mart and Best Buy will be getting copies. Target, TRU and WM don't take pre-orders. So I recommend if you want one, to get it on Sunday.

CreepinDeth said:
I don't think that's totally true. Target, TRU, Wal-mart and Best Buy will be getting copies. Target, TRU and WM don't take pre-orders. So I recommend if you want one, to get it on Sunday.

Rumor SMASHED! I need to get a 2nd copy to keep one nice and sealed :D

SMASWii.jpg

SMASWii2.jpg

SMASWii3.jpg

SMASWii4.jpg

SMASWii5.jpg

SMASWii6.jpg

SMASWii7.jpg

SMASWii8.jpg

SMASWii9.jpg

SMASWii10.jpg

SMAS11.jpg

SMAS12.jpg

SMAS13.jpg

Well there she is, beautiful packaging. Excellent artwork, mini-interviews with Miyamoto and his friends, and the game itself.

Having a letter box format is a bit of a let down, but at least the game finally came here! Soundtrack CD is lovely featuring 1 track from each of the following games:

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
New Super Mario Bros. DS
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2

The other 10 tracks are sound effect files from SMB1. Weird decision, yet this little package has MORE MARIO THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR!

CreepinDeth said:
My 2 copies came in today. About to fire it up and get my nostalgia on.

awwww yeah :D The funniest little tidbit, is the instruction manual didn't change from the Japanese. They just point out "SMB/SMB: LL", "SMB3", and then last is....Super Mario Bros. 2 in pink pages...(aka SUPER MARIO USA) :lol

I keep looking at getting a copy of this but I always find a reason not to (mainly because I already have the games) but I know if I don't grab one I will regret it later on.

Damn you Nintendo with all your lovely boxes and stuff. :hh