In the year 2010..he rises again from the robo X-MAS scrapyard...

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
THE MEGA CLAUS 4

It's that time of year again, where you shall all SHAKE AND QUIVER IN FEAR! Cause the big jolly and deadly MEGA CLAUS is back in town! You only postponed the inevitable... 8)

The Mega Claus IV Theme

MEGACLAUS.jpg

He emerges to spread digital distribution entertainment in the form of retro video game goodness, thanks to the Nintendo Wii's Virtual Console download service! Terrifying he may seem, but his heart is made of pure metallic gold painted steel to give each and every boy and girl a single Wii Virtual console game of his or her choice! Friend's request are needed if your not on his list and of course a single wish of which virtual console game that is on your dish!

The rules are simple and pretty much the same this year:

1) You better make sure he's added to your Friend's List on Wii. (PM me to trade friend's codes)

2) You can name any Virtual Console or WiiWare game your heart desires! (Just 1 of course!)

3) You have to grant me the same equal present (Doesn't matter if it's lower or equal or higher value, just as long as it's 1. An Eye for an Eye, so to speak.)

4) MERRY X-MAS OR ELSE I'M GONNA GET JOLLY ON YOUR HINEYS! HO HO HO HO HOOOOO!!!!!

5) Your mistletoe is no match for my...TOE MISSILE!!