Minecraft on 360
Dead Rising on 360
Rocksmith on PS3
Jak II on PS2
Body Harvest on N64
Super Mario World on my Wii's VC

Love my off days.

Icyguy said:
The few times I've tried AoE 2 online the lag was just too bad.. hm.
mariorulezman said:
I never actually played it online. I don't use gameranger though. Idk we should get some games going some time.

Thrav you should start a thread.
Gameranger is basically a connection program. It fixes the laggy online and disconnecting problems (at least, it did for me).
It's kinda like steam, in that sense. I recommend trying it, it's not a very big download, and it's 100% free.
I'll play with you guys if you wanna try it. http://www.gameranger.com/

The only things I have been playing as of late would be Garou MOTW, SSFIVAE, UMVC3, and Waku Waku 7.

Bionic Commando 2009 on the PS3. I just beat Rearmed 2 last week so thought I'd finally play through this. Not the greatest game but I'm having loads of fun. Probably gonna move onto Project X Zone after this

I am still addicted to draw something! Whoa! Can't give this up, but the the difference is that I am playing it online at draw-something-online.net Love love love :)

Right now going through the what I can of the Legend of Zelda series. Finished Ocarina of Time on the 3DS and also the original Legend of Zelda for the NES. I'm going through the series by release date.

So I'm about to start Adventure of Link.

I have pretty nearly over done Skyrim with the Hearthfire and Dragonborn expansions. I have still been getting a few games of Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty, Team Fortress 2, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my PC. The Heart of the Swarm expansion has actually limited gameplay on Wings of Liberty since some of the mods I used to play are now only supported on the expansion. That's frustrating. -_-

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is still getting some play on my PS3 when my girlfriend isn't using it for Netflix or Crackle.

Working on a few, actually. I've gotten two of the bad endings in 999 so now I'm working on trying to get the true ending. I'm also playing Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, which was just released on the 3DS eshop.

So many... the current list for this weekend will be some Team Fortress 2 and StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm on PC, The Last of Us, Soul Calibur V, Little Big Planet, Portal 2, and Call of Duty Ghosts on PS3, Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles on PSP (if I get my memory stick so I can finish my PSP setup), and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia in my DS lite if I have time!

Moved this to General Discussion; more visible here. :)

Still playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Man, is this game fun. The story is extremely long and there are so many things to do. Good times.

Status
Closed