What system(s) are you using now? (2014)

Which system(s) are you currently using?

• Total voters
I have not broken out my cartridge games often over the past few years. At least when I have sold one, it gives me a reason to give it a final spin before mailing it.

I actually got quite a bit of money for MegaMan X2. After all, I have not really played the game in the last four years. It was time to see if someone else could have fun with it.

Grindspine said:
I have not broken out my cartridge games often over the past few years. At least when I have sold one, it gives me a reason to give it a final spin before mailing it.

I actually got quite a bit of money for MegaMan X2. After all, I have not really played the game in the last four years. It was time to see if someone else could have fun with it.

I just reminded myself that I did sell that SNES MegaMan X2 in 2014...

That game was hella frustrating! I always liked MegaMan X (the first SNES installment) though.

34557-Megaman_X_(Europe)-1.jpg

Grindspine said:
Since we're at a point that is bridging the seventh and eight generations of game consoles, which one(s) are EGA members still using? I was a little late to the party buying the PS3, though I got it before the PS4 was released. I was really late buying my 360 and PSP, but am still getting some play time out of them.

I have seen a bit of gameplay on the Wii U and on the PS4, but probably will not be buying an eighth generation console for a while yet. So what systems are EGA members using now, at the beginning of 2014?

I am still using the PC and PS3 on a daily basis, though I multi-task on both.

My xbox 360 is catching some use. My SNES, PS2, DSlite, and PSP are really not seeing much action lately though. I will need to address that!