Redo legend of zelda ocarina of time?

who would actualy buy a redo of the legend of zelda ocarina of time if they redid it with modern gra

• HELL YES

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • YES

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • tht game sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
What would change about it? Oh, right, nothing. I'd prefer it to stay the way it was, because it's hardly nasty looking. Besides, who'd want it as muddy as TP?

fhqwhgads said:
What would change about it? Oh, right, nothing. I'd prefer it to stay the way it was, because it's hardly nasty looking. Besides, who'd want it as muddy as TP?
change the graphics even to twilight princess graphics would make it better. also they could make better quality songs and sound FX

Upping the graphics would mean a new engine which would mean the core of the game would be changed. Meaning it wouldn't feel like Ocarina of Time. If Nintendo was smart they would let Ocarina of Time rest as is and not attempt to "recreate" it again...

Eh... I'm not a big fan of Zelda anyways, and I'd rather them put time and effort into making a new one than trying to update an old one. A lot of fans wouldn't like it anyways.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
Upping the graphics would mean a new engine which would mean the core of the game would be changed. Meaning it wouldn't feel like Ocarina of Time. If Nintendo was smart they would let Ocarina of Time rest as is and not attempt to "recreate" it again...

ditto. I agree. I feel the same way.

I'm a big fan of Zelda, and OoT is one of my favorites, but I'd rather them put time and effort into making a new one than trying to update an old one.

Mai Valentine said:
I'm a big fan of Zelda, and OoT is one of my favorites, but I'd rather them put time and effort into making a new one than trying to update an old one.
And if they do update an old one, Majora's Mask, kthxbai.

alot of my friends say that they would buy an updated version of it. and most likely im not going to buy the next legend of zelda because i HATE it on the wii.