any good n64 games?

Joined Mar 2005
56 Posts | 0+
canada B.C. cowichan bay v0r 1n1 pritchard Rd
are there any good n64 games worth buying? if so please tell me cuz so far most of the games arent that great (exept for "zelda orcarina of time") but even then it wasnt that great.

Re: good n64 games?

Hey sebastien, just a suggestion but before you make a new topic you should search the forums first. You're question has already been answered.

http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=708.0

And I though OCoT was great.

creepindeth04 said:
Hey sebastien, just a suggestion but before you make a new topic you should search the forums first. You're question has already been answered.

http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=708.0

And I though OCoT was great.

allright sorry about that from now on ill look at the forum first

allright thanx ;D

I just borrowed Donkey Kong for N64. Its seems pretty cool. I havent really played it much yet, but my sister said its really fun. Im going to have to try it out this weekend.

mastermario said:
im combining the topics...

Perfect Dark, all the way

Your what? :huh

And .... Perfect Dark, Winback, Ogre Battle, Snowboard Kids, Goldeneye, Starcraft 64, Sin and Punishment (import), Bangaioh (import), Quest 64, Turok, Zelda Ocarina of time and Majoras Mask, Jet Force Gemini, Tony Hawk 3 (said to be good), bomberman 64 (4 player one), rainbow 6, and I have many others I like as well :)

†B†V† :hat

Hey guys
I just got Pokemon Snap today. Its a really fun game. Im not very far in it yet, but it does seem to look like a promising game.

doc2552 said:
Star Fox! That game r0xx0red!!

Star Fox, Perfect Dark, and Goldeneye were all classic games. I beat Ocarina of time and put it on 2 tapes, lol, I recorded myself playing it.

LightSwitchRaver said:
Star Fox, Perfect Dark, and Goldeneye were all classic games. I beat Ocarina of time and put it on 2 tapes, lol, I recorded myself playing it.

Lol, do you watch or are they just there.

Ares said:
Hey guys
I just got Pokemon Snap today. Its a really fun game. Im not very far in it yet, but it does seem to look like a promising game.

I loved Pokémon Snap. I don't know why, it was just fun seeing how many points you got for each picture.

Let's see.... There's Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Harvest Moon, Zelda OoT, and there's a lot more great games that I just can't think of right now.

yeah my sister is hooked on Pokemon Snap now. I have played it a few times. I pretty much gave the n64 to her. I play ps2 a lot more. She is going to get mario kart this weekend. That is a fun game. :)

Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
The Legend Of Zelda either Ocorania or Majora
Banjo Kazooi or Twooie
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race (kinda)
007 Goldeye
any of thoose are good for it and there are alot more.