So...

i just said it was his opinion????

i didnt start anything, you guys are just flaking out again

so im ignoring you, and moving on

on freaking topic for once, i like ocarina of time better than majoras mask, but of the four 3D zelda games, my favorites go like this

1. OoT
2. MM
3. WW
4. TP

My favorites are Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past. The other ones suck.

Oh wait, before someone decapitates me, IN MY OPINION.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages and Minish Cap were the best 2D ones, Wind Waker and Majora's Mask were the best 3D. Twilight Princess, wolf parts kinda sucked, you never used most of your items, and it's pretty much the easiest.

i enjoyed a link to the past, but one of my favorite zelda games ever is minish cap

have you tried that one, jack?

EDIT - yeah, i agree with fhq, the oracle games are awesome

i recommend you play it, its brilliant with its size changing gameplay element. i guarantee youd like it

The final boss is great, too. Much better than TP Ganondorf. Not to mention, killer rain = genius.

Mole Mitts? Pretty cool twist on the Shovel. There were so many quirky items in it. Gust Jar, Mole Mitts, another Cane(Cane of Pacci?). It's pretty much always in my DS.

Jack said:
My favorites are Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past. The other ones suck.

Oh wait, before someone decapitates me, IN MY OPINION.
*decapitates Jack*

Ah, much better. Now, where was I?

OoT was the best because it was the first, but MM is great in its own right.

MM was somewhat confusing for me and I've never played OoT to be honest so, I'm just going to say MM because I onlyed played MM and MM only... :-\

ALttP is the best 2D one IMO and I liked OoT and... TP (*waits for decapitation*).

I've never actually finished a Zelda game though... (*waits for flaming pitchforks*)