OFFICIAL Nintendo WII FRIEND CODE MASTER TOPIC - (Nintendo WIFI Connection)

Status
Closed
Sorry for the DP, but just to edit something on the first page. I play Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4, and Zack and Wiki. :D

It would be nice if people would just add people to their wiis... I only have Mai, Strubes, Zi, and Mega and I have like 8 people who's names are still greyed out.

From EGA, only Bluevoodu and Hines are still grayed out. Everyone else added me. I still have to add Strubes, though.

I added almost everyone, but it still says nobody has added me... unless there is an incorrect friend code or something...

i eat noobs said:
I added almost everyone, but it still says nobody has added me... unless there is an incorrect friend code or something...

Might help that you're not on the front page... Have you posted your FC up somewhere in this thread?

i eat noobs said:

I added yours to the front page, so hopefully that will help.

I am going to try to re-add some of you again... so try sending me a message or something.

Too bad the Wii doesn't have an "online" list for friends.

†B†V† :hat

fhqwhgads said:
WiiConnect24 makes everyone online 24/7.

And I'll go check now.
ok... active...

IE... MS Communicator, you can set it up that when your system is idle... you are away (or if the lock screen is up..etc).

There should be something like that in the wii... that when the system is actually up (versus sleep mode) that they show as away on the Wii.

fhqwhgads said:
Yeah, they should, but what would be the point?
For the boards here... say if I am playing a game. I go out to the console, I see if Strubes is on to play Metroid 3... send him a quick message... and then we play.

There are quite a few other uses for this.

Status
Closed