OFFICIAL Nintendo WII FRIEND CODE MASTER TOPIC - (Nintendo WIFI Connection)

Status
Closed
Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Here's mine:

3819 2241 1701 4468

Well Cherry, I don't know why it took so long for anyone to notice you had posted your friend code, but I added you to the front page. I didn't know what games you play though, so for now I just put Plays: Nothing. Let me know what you want it to say instead.

hey im new so idk much people but im ahppy to vs people online anytime

FC: 468277515301

games: ive got all of em with wifi im usualy on GH3 and Medal of Honor 2

Gh3 name - Tom

MOH name- insaneturtle

Cherry, I added you to my Wii. I don't know if you have already added me, but if you haven't, now's the time. :D

hello all friend code is 1820-3144-2718-3020. i will try to add everyone here today, but i probably miss someone. sorry to whom ever i forget. drop me a message sometime

oh yeah, my friend code for brawl is 2105-8327-5861

my wii friend code is: 0677-2937-0687-4784

sorry for being inactive, i play Smash bros brawl, super mario galaxy, super paper mario, mario party 8, mario & sonic olympic gamez, zelda twilight princess, wario ware, marvel ultimate alliance, guitar hero 3

should i post the smash bros brawl friend code here?

my ssbb is: 3652-0725-2543

im not giving you my GH3 friend code cos i suck =P anyways pm me when you added me so i can add you ( i dont add anyone without notice, this includes the wii friend code) and weeeeeee

Ultimate88 said:
my wii friend code is: 0677-2937-0687-4784

sorry for being inactive, i play Smash bros brawl, super mario galaxy, super paper mario, mario party 8, mario & sonic olympic gamez, zelda twilight princess, wario ware, marvel ultimate alliance, guitar hero 3

should i post the smash bros brawl friend code here?

my ssbb is: 3652-0725-2343

im not giving you my GH3 friend code cos i suck =P anyways pm me when you added me so i can add you ( i dont add anyone without notice, this includes the wii friend code) and weeeeeee

Your Brawl FC goes here:
http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=10184.msg203287#new

I'll play ya some time.

Unless I've already posted,
Brawl Code:
5370-0103-4438
I'd like to play with someone, now that my internet is back up. GamingMaiden? Will you accept this vauge challenge?

Jared said:
Unless I've already posted,
Brawl Code:
5370-0103-4438
I'd like to play with someone, now that my internet is back up. GamingMaiden? Will you accept this vauge challenge?
Definitely. I also playBrawl, GH3, and GH Aerosmith now online.

I only have a wii, and I don't know if guitar hero3 for the ps2 goes online(I suck at it anyways), but we totaly should play brawl.

Status
Closed