N64 Obsolete?

Okay, but OOC and Majora's Mask have been ported over to the Game Cube, so it wouldn't give reason to have an N64 over a Cube...

heh @ N64 being the best to date. I still think that Nintendo has yet to top the SNES in terms of gameplay. I'm sure that's only my opinion though. The GBA has a wide library, so many of the games are sequels though (how many Mega Man and Pokemon games do ya need, afterall?).

No, I said the Gamecube is the best to date...or at least I'm confident that it will be once the new Zelda and Mario 128 arrive.

trkorecky said:
BLAST CORPS!!  I  loved that game!  It was so fun just to destroy everything with the different vehicles and stuff.
this is just one superb reason to get an N64 :lol

talk about HOURS of fun!
The game was a huge challenge as well.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
this is just one superb reason to get an N64 :lol

talk about HOURS of fun!
The game was a huge challenge as well.

Heck yeah it was a challenge. I would've been happier if I actually bought the game rather than borrowing it from a friend for a little while, but I LOVED that game while I played it.

:lol

well hey... if Nintendo makes that N64 port add-on.. you won't have to buy a new N64.
You could just get that and then buy carts :)

Blast corps rules though. I need to break that out this weekend.

Grindspine said:
After playing a lot of both Double Dash and 64, I really like the feel and the graphics in Double Dash a whole lot more than the 64 version.
I know this is an OLLLDD post... but ... I thought you said the N64 version you liked better (after playing double dash)?

Maybe I am wrong :) But I thought you said that.