Who thinks Ninja Gaiden for XBox is cool.

do you think Ninja Gaiden is an uber good game fot the Xbox?

• Uber yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • hell yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • heck yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • okay yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
SpartanEvolved said:
The Gamecube still generates alot of poitive posts. Plus, even if some topics are anti gamecube there are lots of people there to defend it. There isn't even anyone who cares enough about the Xbox here to try to start a fight...

But that doesnt necessarily make us anti-xbox. Im sure if you start a poll. Most will like the x-box. They just dont post in that forum as much. As for a lot of people defending the GC, I only remember me, BV, Mai actually doing the defending. If I missed someone I apologize. But thats what I remember.

I really thought the overall quality of the game was very good. The graphics were stunning, and it was actually quite difficult in comparison to most games out today

Game... so hard...

Just got it today, after exchanging an unwanted Christmas gift. Let's just say I'm getting pwn'd.

trkorecky said:
Game... so hard...

Just got it today, after exchanging an unwanted Christmas gift.  Let's just say I'm getting pwn'd.
:lol don't you hate that? :D

Trauma Center.. I was doing good until I hit the throat surgery... and I got owned. That game gets a little hard.

†B†V† :hat

If you think that's bad Blue, wait till you hit Chapters 5 and 6. Those levels make me want to throw my DS at the wall :) I'm stuck on 6-4 right now.

Yay! This topic got to the second page without me bumping it. Well Ninja Gaiden Black lives up to the original, they say there is an easy mode but I can't find it and don't want to. The staff kick so much @$$.

Could Ninja Gaiden be the best game for Xbox? I think it is :D

Wasn't it that old guy with the nun chucks? I remember how hard that guy was.

Wow, I really need to pick this up for the xbox!

The first boss was not that hard actually, you just need to know the technique. All you do is get him near a corner and when he lunges at you just run up the wall and backflip over him while swinging, essentially landing you on his head with your sword. You can use this same technique for that nasty boss on the bridge that rides a horse. The only boss that really gave me trouble was that giant skeleton dinosaur, he was a pain because you had to stay on that little ledge while trying to dodge his attacks and attack him. What a game though, wow.

Yeah Ninja Gaiden is an awesome game, though I've yet to finish it. I really need to put that on my to do list. :D