Jade Empire

Joined Feb 2005
716 Posts | 0+
Hey! I guess this comes out tomorrow. It looks soooo sweet. And I guess there's a limited edition version or something that has a different character class that only comes with that version? Annoying..but I'm getting that version just for that. Anyone else?

Sadly, I own not an Xbox. However, once you get it tell us about it. I really want to know what this game is actually like, and if it deserves the hype.

Okay, finally had time to go pick it up today. I was a little annoyed at the "limited edition thing" where they basically have a class of character that's not going to appear in the other, a monk type class. Because of that, I obviously opted to play that character class. Now, I'm about 6 hours into it, and all I gotta say is...wow, this makes Knights of the Old Republic look like a crappy game. That's how good it is, and I'm partial to star wars type games because I like the setting. Gameplay's awesome. Story's captivating. Fighting System is cool. The side gameplay's really fun (won't spoil this..but it's good), and I don't feel like I'm just sitting around leveling up. Soundtrack really helps get you into the game too. 10/10 in my book.

Oh my god..I just noticed there's voice acting from John Cleese and the captain from firefly! This might shape to be the best game ever. How are not a million people discussing this? :)

They are, you're just on the wrong forum :lol.

I'm definitely gonna have to talk some of my friends into getting this game. I watched a half an hour special on it on G4TechTv, and it looked like an amazing game.

hmm..all of the forums I go to are dead on the subject. Maybe I should be posting on bioware's forums heh.