New Xbox games I want...

Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
Well I decided I want to get back into my XBOX. I have many games for it but the only games I play are Winning Eleven 9 and Halo + Halo 2. I have NHL 2k6, Wolfenstein, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Unreal Championship, Tony Hawk Underground and Jade Empire yet I dont play any of them anymore.

I have made a small list of games I want to try out.

Grand Theft Auto 3 Double Pack
Forza Motorsport
Burnout 3 Takedown
Star Wars KOTR
Half Life 2
Fable
Mercenaries
Need for Speed Underground 2

What do you guys think? Anyone play these games? Got any recommendations?

Let me know.

Instead of Burnout 3, you should get Burnout Revenge it should be pretty cheap by now.

Forza is AWESOME - my favorite game for the XBOX
Half Life is sweet
Fable is way too short - just rent it
Merceneries is fun too

Well I think both Burnout Takedown and Burnout Revenge are the same price.

GTA Double Pack is pretty good. I only play the Vice City disc, though. KotOR is a great game, as is Half-Life 2. NFS Underground 2 is okay, but inferior to Most Wanted. If you're into racing (and it sounds like you are) then give Midnight Club 3 a spin. Both Burnout 3 and Revenge are excellent games so either one will give you a good bang for your buck. I really didn't get far into Fable. The same goes for Mercenaries. They're good, high-quality games - just not my cup of tea. Forza is a straight up racing sim, and I found it a little stale in comparison to the crazy arcade-style mayhem of the Burnout series...Oh well.

The GTA pack, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Psi-Ops, Buffy the Vamp Slayer, Metal Arms, Chronicles of Riddick: Butcher Bay

LoneVector said:
GTA Double Pack is pretty good. I only play the Vice City disc, though. KotOR is a great game, as is Half-Life 2. NFS Underground 2 is okay, but inferior to Most Wanted. If you're into racing (and it sounds like you are) then give Midnight Club 3 a spin. Both Burnout 3 and Revenge are excellent games so either one will give you a good bang for your buck. I really didn't get far into Fable. The same goes for Mercenaries. They're good, high-quality games - just not my cup of tea. Forza is a straight up racing sim, and I found it a little stale in comparison to the crazy arcade-style mayhem of the Burnout series...Oh well.
only vice? do you not have san an? i love that one . .. but you cant rob cash registers :(

Fable is not too short anymore if you get: "Fable: The Lost Chapters" It's the same game with more content and a lot of extra stuff to do.

Get Star Wars: KOTOR too. Great game in my opinion.

ubsidian said:
only vice? do you not have san an? i love that one . .. but you cant rob cash registers :(
Oh, I love San Andreas! That was the first GTA game I ever bought. I just meant in regards to the Double Pack I much prefer Vice City over GTA III...

Fable is way too short - just rent it

I'm 17 hours in and I'm still going strong. I think it's a really sweet game myself...

I would pass on Mercenaries, especially if you're getting the GTA triple pak or whatever.

if your still looking for some games, I recommend the splinter cells, really great set of game IMO

your choice, I wasn't much into stealth when I first played it but then I got hooked

Grand Theft Auto 3 Double Pack ( GTA: Trilogy instead ) - It's a good deal on some great games if you've never played them before, but i suggest playing GTA, then GTA:VC, then GTA:SA. Because if you don't go in order then you'll prolly start playing san andreas and never even pick up the other 2

Forza Motorsport- never played it but heard really good reviews

Burnout 3 Takedown- very good game, better than revenge i think.

Star Wars KOTR- awesome game, definitely get it, then get KOTOR II

Half Life 2-never played

Fable-amazing game, and not short at all, you'll never lose interest

Mercenaries-great game but can get a little old

Need for Speed Underground 2- awesome game but really short..great deal for the price though

I would also suggest Ninja Gaiden

AresGodOfWar023 said:
Well I decided I want to get back into my XBOX. I have many games for it but the only games I play are Winning Eleven 9 and Halo + Halo 2. I have NHL 2k6, Wolfenstein, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Unreal Championship, Tony Hawk Underground and Jade Empire yet I dont play any of them anymore.

I have made a small list of games I want to try out.

Grand Theft Auto 3 Double Pack
Forza Motorsport
Burnout 3 Takedown
Star Wars KOTR
Half Life 2
Fable
Mercenaries
Need for Speed Underground 2

What do you guys think? Anyone play these games? Got any recommendations?

Let me know.
Star Wars KOTR
Half Life 2
These games are all good my favorite would be
1)Star Wars KOTR
2)Half Life 2