xbox connect?

Joined Nov 2006
289 Posts | 0+
Alabama
What's xbox connect and how do u use it? I know its like xbox live for Halo 1 or something.

akuza said:
What's xbox connect and how do u use it? I know its like xbox live for Halo 1 or something.
I don't know on your topic... my apologies... but I just wanted to welcome you to the boards! enjoy your stay :) AND we hope to see you around.

Bv :hat

thanks...i've tried being a part of a lot of forums and the is the very best i've seen so far.

Lol.......its been a long time since I used it, I am not sure how popular it still is.

Basically xboxconnect has a bunch of xbox players on it (mostly halo) and you can join up with them.  It uses the system link option to fool the game into thinking its system linking but you are really playing online.  It can be laggy, but also fun.  If you have questions, post em up!

heres kinda a topic about it from a while ago: http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=108.0

thanks alot, i want to try and do that instead of live. I have a wireless internet connection and i don't think that supports live. SO XBC is my only other option. I heard halo was awesome on it. And i still think alot of people play. But thanks for the help

zackkattackk said:
with xbc its just a big system link if u wana add me to your friends list my sn is gunznhaloz

Do you play on it still? I decided to get a PSP rather than get another xbox cause i wanted to try handheld for a little while. But if i do get another box i'll definitely have to try xbc.

mastermario said:
Is it wireless broadband? If it is, it will work with live.

I dk, it's a wireless network connection called linksys i think... i've already checked and it won't work with live

akuza said:
I dk, it's a wireless network connection called linksys i think... i've already checked and it won't work with live

That should just be your router. What ISP do you have?

mastermario said:
Is it wireless broadband? If it is, it will work with live.

it will work for XBC, but the added lag of wireless really wont help your cause.

anyway if u guys have xbc hit me up to play some halo

username - hinesmdc

halo 2 name - The Freeman

:D :D :D