Neo Geo CD about Master List....

Status
Closed
Joined Apr 2009
49 Posts | 0+
Finland
Hi to all! (my first post)

Just wanted to say that theres one great game missing in the master list.... Twinkle Star Sprites. I have the game if needed some information about it?

Great to have you here! Hope you stick around. There are some things going on underneath for this area.

I think you are referring to the Master/rarity list. I do know, that it is listed here, http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=855.0
Blu will have to answer your question. I never noticed it before until now. And yes it is a great game. Wish I had it. It has been a very long (too long) time since I played that one.

ISODee said:
Hi to all! (my first post)

Just wanted to say that theres one great game missing in the master list.... Twinkle Star Sprites. I have the game if needed some information about it?
Thank you for letting me know! I appreciate that you joined up and let us know.

I will add this up :)

Welcome to the boards! We hope you stay awhile and post up!

Do you browse the site often?

†B†V† :hat

Thanks for welcomes! Actually I do browse this site often. Im working full NeoGeoCD collection (and some MVS games) right now I have about little under 50% of the CD games and I've been collecting them about over ½year. (the Iron Clad is my only curse because the high price and the game is below average ::D but mayby I will save it to last)

Hopefully this site will be active and mayby I can help?

You definitely can help. The more activity and members we have, the more the site will progress. If we have more people posting, we will have more interested as well.

I have this addition coming up shortly btw. I am getting it in our current update. There were a mountain of maintenance tasks... since I haven't done an update in 2 years. :lol I really can't believe it has been that long...

†B†V† :hat

Status
Closed