Annoyance Factor

9/10 people who are skinny can only bench 150 lbs. less than u and is weak wants to fight you (strubes :lol)

10/10....that guy was stupid...haha :lol

People who are convinced that they can speak "Elven"

10/10. It's like people who try to speak Klingon. It's not a real language!!!

Working at one company for ten years, and learning just about everything in that field, and some idiot accusing you of not knowing anything??

It happened to me yesterday at work. Some guy had a bent wheel. He asked me what kind of wheel out there would not be bent from the factory. I said aluminum. He went on a tangent. I just walked away from him. It was funny. :D

10/10 if you have to take it from them, 1/10 if you can just ignore them and call security on them

when you get a stain on your good suit

10/10 that happend during my freshman homecomming it friggin sucked

(for people with xbox live i want every one with xbl to answer this one)

When your on X-Box live and someone keeps either:

1. Saying they're so good but u slaughter them and they still talk
2. Team killers
3. Kid you just swears and says he's the best and does nothing
4. Kids who have their mic button pushed in and you can hear either music, breathing, and/or snorting

they all average out to be a 9/10
what can I say except, n00bs

G4 trying to be the next MTV

8/10
it just shows lack of intellengence sometimes lol

People on X-Box Live (halo2) who just swear everytime something or someone doesn't go as planned in his head.

0/10.

I laugh at people who pitch fits when they don't get their way.

Getting a 12" Kicker in a box along with a 250 watt Sony amp for $40?? A buddy of mine parted out his old system in his car to get new junk, and sold me his old stuff for cheap. :D

1/10, there are so many channels that lifetime is insignificant to me

When playing Halo 2 multiplayer you and another player are at the brink of death and you both punch at the same time but you die because you were a half a second off

9/10 it sets a new level of shallowness, but girls will be girls

when you let someone borrow a game and they don't give it back for a year but they beat it in the first month

10/10. That actually goes from "annoyance factor" to "beat down factor."

Having your boy puke in the back seat on the way home from a family get together and it sprays all over the back of you??

10/10, almost nothing is as worse as having vomit on you

when your on public transportation and the person behind you is coughing and sneezing and getting his or her germs all over you because he or she did not cover his or her mouth

10/10 i don't ride those for that reason lol
(this ones meant for strubes)

On Halo2 when to guys think they're tough poopie and you challenge them to a two on two and they join and leave about halfway through because they're losing. :lol

7/10 i hate versing chickens!

When your trying to say something, but people keep interupting you. (makes me wont to punch them)