Annoyance Factor

10/10...you'lll say something then they'll say something and they get mad for you 'interupting' them.

People (on other forums cause this ones perfect :D) who bash n00bs and old members from behind a screen :mad: (losercheats forum *cough*)

Death_By_Pumpkins said:
10/10 i don't ride those for that reason lol
(this ones meant for strubes)

On Halo2 when to guys think they're tough poopie and you challenge them to a two on two and they join and leave about halfway through because they're losing.  :lol

11/10

Now for the people that bash new posters...I give them a 0/10...cause they're fun to mess with 8)

When you accidentally delete a file on a video game.

10/10, it's like you deleted so many hours of your life in half a second

a power outage in your home, leaving you GAMELESS

0/10-anyone who plays WoW is cool :rockin

Every single person on that MTV show "My Sweet 16"

10/10 they are some of the most spoiled brats in exsistence

when you leave your car in a parking lot for less than an hour and bird poops on it

5 out of 10

when you put your name on your take out and write "Do NOT eat" on it and you wake up and its gone...and there's nothing else in the frig except almost sour milk and an onion.

Man, that's an eleven outta ten. I don't know how many times that has happened to me when I roomed up with other people. Roomies are like kids. Nothing is sacred.

Having the A/C compressor go out in my wife's van, and having to use my truck to shuttle all four of us around untill it gets fixed?? And to add to my misery, my sub got the boot because my son's car seat is too inches too long to have both fit. :hh

10/10, sounds very frustrating Dart

when your house is infested with some type of insect

30/10 i hate her!

People flipping out about Janet Jacksons flashing at the super bowl, and giving it the name 'waredrobe malfunction'

6/10 thats a drag....but you can always sell in for profit

When your little brother sits on your favourite game (KINGDOM HEARTS) and snapping it in two....and it wasn't even your copy.

umm, 0/10 because KH has no re-play value.....at all

when people park in handicapped spots and walk around fine

77bigmac77 said:
umm, 0/10 because KH has no re-play value.....at all

when people park in handicapped spots and walk around fine

I think it does....but anyways

10/10...it's just disrespect at it's worst

When people overdramatize an injury and try to get sympathy from everyone for it

0/10- they're just embarasing themselves

when you call a support line and get a person who can barely speak english

10/10 ( i hate it when you get the person who mumbles as well,so you feel like a complete jerk asking them to repeat themselves 30 time!)

Nobodies_Heartless said:
6/10 thats a drag....but you can always sell in for profit
not always sometimes its really little cash you get back...which brings me to my question

When you buy a brand new game that costs say...$60 and you beat it quickly, then you go the same store to sell it ( like let's say 5 days after) and they give you $20 :mad:

7/10, coperate bastages!

But I was saying selling it to a gullabale friend for lets say if it were a 50 dollar game sell it for 60....cause some people are just that stupid to buy it.

Girls that talk like this:
"So i was like at the mall yesterday and like I saw Tommy there and like he was wearing that one polo shirt *inserts twirling hair with fingers and chewing gum like a horse chews hey* and he looked so fine! And than I turned to michelle and was like OH MY GOD look at Tommy HE IS SO FINE! And than his girl friend came over to us and like told us to stop staring at her man. and I was like exuse my Monique, but he aint your man man anymore. And like......"

Death_By_Pumpkins said:
10/10...you'lll say something then they'll say something and they get mad for you 'interupting' them.

People (on other forums cause this ones perfect :D) who bash n00bs and old members from behind a screen :mad: (losercheats forum *cough*)

I get this between me and my dad (the interupting part that is). I'll be saying something, then he will interupt me, and I'll try to get what I was saying through then he'll tell me off for interupting me! :hh :mad: