Post it, It Post, post all you can #2

Status
Closed
oh no... missing topics already? :lol

well... you just posted now :)

†B†V† :hat

Whheeeee, I just got back from college orientation, that was great! overnight stay too :woot

Quick question...

Is there a age limit on Money Orders? want to buy some mail order stuff without a credit card.

If anyone's ever in Southern California and wants to play a drinking game, I have a good one. Just make sure there's a designated driver if you're using the hard stuff. Personally I would do it with soda, but then again I don't drink.

So, if you are driving on any freeway from SoCal to NorCal, take a shot every time you see a Wal*Mart or a Denny's. :D

Also, this would probably actually work in any state.

Have fun with that. ;)

Tmaxxer said:
Quick question...

Is there a age limit on Money Orders?  want to buy some mail order stuff without a credit card.

no :) and if you get one... get a postal money order, they are the best. If not, use western union for your mo's.

sweet I'll drop by and get one tomarrow, wont have to worry about them checking for ID. I was just going to get one at Liquor store because place I'm going to buy from said them can use ANY(e-mailed them to check first) of them and is on way home.

EDIT: dropped by today and got one, guy in there was nice made it very easy. So I just got to fill it out.

It's a travelersexpress money gram, says international on it so I guess I can send it about anywhere. Filled it out, signed it and wrote my adress on it so will be mailing it in the morning.

any thing else going on guys?

I finished up school on wendsday and out for summer!

Got ALL my finals done and done good! :woot

that is sweet!

I dropped out of college in March so um....
I've been done since march :lol

dropped out.

I am burnout out... cannot stand it anymore... been there 5 years, have a 2nd kid coming, wife can't work, need money... dropped out :lol

I most likely have enough for my associates in accounting.... only 10 classes away from my BS and 3 classes away from my certificate of computer networking.

but.... I just cannot stand it any longer and I'm done for awhile.

Status
Closed