What is Currently in your Xbox 360?

Ninja Blade. Been there for months. I only really use it to watch Netflix in the other room :lol

mastermario said:
Odst? Where have you been? Haha.

I really enjoyed the concept of ODST. What frustrated me was the pointless long walks around the city.

I just liked that you, Bluevoodu, SpartanEvolved, and I went through the whole game on Legendary in one sitting.

---
I still don't have a 360, but I am playing Skyrim on my PC with a 360 controller. Does that count?!

Gears of War Judgement. Dunno if i like the changes they've made. it's really fast paced now, feels like a OTS Call of Duty. And no more executions in multiplayer :'( Executions were better than teabagging...

mastermario said:
Odst? Where have you been? Haha.

I really enjoyed the concept of ODST. What frustrated me was the pointless long walks around the city.

What's wrong with Odst? It's a good game, I happen to like playing the older games compared to the more recent games, they just don't interest me, they just keep making sequels to every game even though some games should never have a sequel or they should have stopped at the second one. :)
And for your information I'm still living in the 80's lol or earlier if I choose to. :)

Mai Valentine said:
Don't worry, you're not alone. I actually really enjoyed ODST. :)

I'm still playing Tomb Raider.

Thanks Mai, I've heard a lot of good things about tomb raider, any good? :)

Don't get me started on how awesome Tomb Raider is or I'll talk about it all day. :lol I've already beaten it twice and I'm almost through a third play through.

I did take it out to try Gears of War Judgment, which is disappointing in some ways but interesting in other ways.

Judgement is fun, hoping they add a horde mode soon. Overrun is a piss poor replacement, if that's what they were aiming for.

I was going to ask if anyone's played the new gears of war judgement and what you thought of it? I haven't heard much about it.

Okay, so tomb raider must be good then lol. :) I shall have to check it out. :)