Aya-Kun's Artwork =3

Joined Jun 2004
1K Posts | 0+
Poopy England
-note ive takes these from old posts on other forums so the wording might sound a bit odd-

wow its been quite some time since I posted anything, was funny looking back on the last page is one of my really early works XD

I have been going through some really big art block 2010 was an awful year so I'm going to start with 2009 where I did do a big chunk of work

2009 WORK

I got markers the Christmas of 2008 always wanted to try them out this is my first attempt with, it went ok the fine liner streaked but I managed to fix that problem with later work

here another couple of attmepts

here is my 2nd and 3rd attempt at using markers the bottom left is the 2nd one i quite like how it came out i did take in to consideration all of the tips that every one gave me, this time i used a different fineliner to outline and i didn't get and bleed marks.

the top right one is my 3rd try this one hmmm i sort of bodged up when shading her skin so im not sure what i think of this one, i like it but not as much as the other one.

this is acutally my 5th attemp the 4th one went slighty wrong i tried something so small to detailed to quick but this attmept came out really well with the expection on the stupid brown mark in the sky stupid hand slipped.

let me know what you think =)

Thank you =)

here is another new picture, ya i know the anatomy is off i realized more so after i had already outlined it. I think im getting better at using them, i just seem to have issues with large spaces and getting streek marks

here is my newest picture, it has its issues, i really like how the girl herself came out but the water....well as you can see i had a few issues. Ive never really done anything like that with markers and i found it really hard.

All comments and crits welcome

this picture was acutaly done before the one above =)

Ive finaly finished the picture, A friend gave me the idea of using Shibuya crossing as a background. I did already try something out but ended up not liking how it was going, while i was looking for different pictures of Shibuya crossing i came across a great photo of just the legs of people still give the idea of busy, so i thought i would use the idea and this is the end result of it.

This is one of my fav. pieces

New picture, done in markers again =) i love using them at the moment except im still not great with big areas i get streek marks which is annoying. Anyway this time is a gypsy girl dancer all comments and crits welcome =)

here is my newset pic that i just finished this is acutally a re-drawing of a drawing i did about 2 years ago for my final project at college, i couldn't think of anything else to draw at the time so i would give it another go, its based in the grimms fairy tale Little Brair Rose which is basicly Sleeping Beauty -here is the original picutre http://kai-is-mine.deviantart.com/art/Grimms-Little-Brair-Rose-35438201 sorry about the size-

Here is my newset picutre ~sorry about the colours the stupid scanner seemed to fade them they look better for real~, i like how it came out, my only real issue is the background ~i hate backgrounds~ and here hands, god why are hands so hard.

NOTE: OMG THE SCANNER KILLED THE COLOURS, THERE IS MENT TO BE COLOURS IN THE CLOUDS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

Another OC Characters, i started doing this picture in watercolours years ago but never finished it, so i decided to re-draw andi t and do it in markers.
The out come is....hmm ok im not usre i like it much i think the big i don't like the most is the water i think that it eneded up being to dark.
anime20001.jpg

Here is my newest picutre, sorry about it been taken by camera my scanner is being gay -keeps killing the colours like on the last pic i posted- I think it looks slightly out of focus i couldn't get a decent photo of it, ill try again n post another one if i get a better one

Next 2010 lol I only actually have one piece from this year that warrants posting

i haven't done or posted anything in a while just can't seem to get the insperation you would think all the games i play and films and anime i watch i would but hey.

New piece, this is done for a friends b-day. Dress and hair style are taken from the photo she gave of her uni leavers

-hmm the pic didn't work ill come back to this one-

now for this year

2011 Work

This is what im working on at the moment, any comments or crits welcome as its still early stages.

note- take no notice of the mouth or the nose i know there wrong

Still a WIP I never actually finished this piece

no real order, just done -or doing- in the last few months

Chibi Kotetsu w/Bunny-Chan from Tiger and Bunny =3 -first attempt back at digital when easy for this-

Rin -Ao no Exorcist- Saitou -Hakuouki- First try at chibi's there not as easy to do as i thought XD still cute though

Kotetsu -T&B- Len -Vocaloid-, Dead Master -BRS- and a random character of him -crappy thought-

Wasn't sure what to draw at the time and i saw this meme on DA so thought i would give it ago, first real attempt at CG in a while

Another meme of a old character of mine, tried a bit of a different style with the eyes i like how they came out.

Saitou from Hakuouki <3 Finally found something to try and draw, a style change here i thought i would try doing it with out the black outlines like i normally do used coloured outlines instead, like how it came out -even though it took me ages XD-

A current WIP, pic on the right is for reference of what it should look like at the end. Trying no outlines this time. Still no finished this I will go back to it and finish it

Newest picture completed last month
Music is Life -own character-

HAHA i suck at doing titles XD
This was something that started out as a little doodle idea but i liked it so much i carried on with it =3
Done in Painter 11 using the Oil Pastels brushes

not the newest thing but something slightly different. I don't know if any of you where have seen the anime tiger and bunny but there i s a bunny plush in one of the eps and they haven't made a real one so i tried to this is actually the 3rd attempt but its the best one

This is my latest piece that I started a yesterday the idea just popped in my head so thought I would go with it

very early sketch, all comments and crits welcome epically with the background -I hate them-

Wow awesome! Glad you posted this. I'm loving those chibis. Definitely do some more of those. The newest sketch is coming along well. I think her left arm and hand could use some tweaking, but not much. Keep up the good work!

x2 said:
Wow awesome! Glad you posted this. I'm loving those chibis. Definitely do some more of those. The newest sketch is coming along well. I think her left arm and hand could use some tweaking, but not much. Keep up the good work!

Thank you =3 ~huggles~ Haha I've never drawn chibi's before they where acutally a lot harder than I thought they would be XD I do have some more I've done I just haven't scanned them yet -I did try but the scanner was killing them for some reason with try again-

Ya I don't like her arm or hands, I'm doing a new sketch over top to fix and refine some of the parts before I outline/colour thought I'm still having trouble with the hands I hate them its amazing how if you can't get them right it can make the whole picture crap XD

I'll post again when I've done some more to it all crits are welcome for help =3

mastermario said:
Amazing. Great work, Aya-kun! :)

Thank you Mario ~huggles~

Yay =D. I missed your artwork. I am glad you posted your previous work again.

Interesting that you are now drawing male characters. Never seen you do that before although I still like what you are doing with them =3

Bluevoodu said:
:eek:

wow... That's awesome. NICE work!

†B†V† :hat

Thankies BV ~Huggles~

Zidart said:
Yay =D. I missed your artwork. I am glad you posted your previous work again.

Interesting that you are now drawing male characters. Never seen you do that before although I still like what you are doing with them =3

Thankies Zidart ~huggles~ Aww I'm glad that you like my work that much it was missed =3.

Yes before it was I never posted any male characters, back then I only really ever did doodles as I never liked what came out they always look so female looking XD. I did the odd one or two but its always mainly been female characters don't know why always found them easier to draw. But recently I've been doing more and I'm happy with the way they are coming out its nice to do something different