Mario is Missing

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
so... I don't know a lot about this game. What exactly is it about?

My girlfriend mentioned the game and wish she had it again because it was fun...

Who likes this game and why?

POst it up!!

BV :hat

It's an educational piece of garbage...you go around to each big city of the world..collect three pieces of facts about that city, learn about those artifacts you find (i.e. Mona Lisa, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and Roman Coliseum)...then fight a poorly drawn Koopa Kid....

I got this game for Christmas as a kid...it was advertised as an adventure game...it was secretly a LEARNING GAME! :hh

I played it when it first came out. I do remember actually enjoying it.

I believe you're Luigi off to find Mario throughout the "real" world. Just you solving puzzles about history and whatnot.

Never did find him. :(

CreepinDeth said:
I played it when it first came out. I do remember actually enjoying it.

I believe you're Luigi off to find Mario throughout the "real" world. Just you solving puzzles about history and whatnot.

Never did find him. :(

I finished it...the ending was doodoo...the only enjoyable moment was fighting a crudely drawn Bowser..Luigi was truly "In another castle..."

I've never played it, but it was probably better then Mario Teaches Typing which is a game I did play when I was a kid *sigh*

NickThePunk said:
I've never played it, but it was probably better then Mario Teaches Typing which is a game I did play when I was a kid *sigh*

It is better but I played it and it did helped my typing. Granted I was like 9 or 10, so it was better than nothing. I did enjoy it.

Haha yeah I played it in school, so being 7 and playing as Mario during school was awesome even if the game sucked.