Sega Game Gear Game Gear Collections

Joined Feb 2005
716 Posts | 0+
Since there's a thread for other systems' collections.  What do you all have on Game Gear?  I have:

Aladdin
Ceasars Palace
Dragon Crystal
The Jungle Book
The Lion King
Ms. Pac-man
Pac-man
The Majors Pro Baseball
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2 copies)
Sonic Chaos
Sonic Spinball
Sports Trivia
Super Battletank

Did the game gear have any really good games? Or just kid stuff? I busted mine out and it's not as interesting as I remember when I was younger.

Sorry for bumping the topic, I'd just like to put in my two cents. I use to have a game gear a long time ago. The only games I had were Sonic the Hedgehog and The Lion King. I remember my game gear going through batteries like insanity.

yep i used to have one too. I just hated getting batteries for it, so i sold it on ebay... lol

I just have Sonic 2 for mine

As for the battery issue, just pick up a power supply for a Genesis 2, since the MK-2103 (Model number of the Power Supply) will work on Genesis 2, Nomad, and GameGear

pwcsquared said:
...what? I'm not sure I understand.

It's a joke, G&G is an avid sega lover. So the fact that you got rid of your game gear made him angry, so to speak. :lol

pwcsquared said:
...what? I'm not sure I understand.

It's from an old movie, whenever the father would be upset at the kid for doing something wrong, he screams "I have no son" yet I mainly borrowed it from "MST3000" or "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" whenever Mike Nelson sees an issue between the parent and the kid in the movie...he always says I HAVE NO SON!

I have a Game Gear and three or four games.

I just got a development EPROM cartridge. I will finally be able to see my demo running on the real system.

I might pick up a Game Gear sometime this year. I could have gotten one from my brother-in-law, but a few months before my wife and I started dating, he was playing it and dropped it. There was a small scratch on the bottom of the screen. He "fixed" it by throwing the whole thing against the side of his house.

So what games would be good for it anyway?? I'm going to get teh adaptor to play my SMS games on it too...