Neo Geo CD *pokes the corpse*

Joined Sep 2007
53 Posts | 0+
San Antonio, TX
Thought I would drop back in here after such a hiatus!

It's been a while; I've graduated, moved to a new city, started a new job, and more importantly, GOT A CDZ today!!!!!

Getting a new CDZ and a few new games rekindled my interest in this console and games. Somebody come bring this place back to life with me!

What the...... :eek:

Don't tell me that somehow I'm dreaming? This can't be an echo. :lol

Hey CDZ sounds great. I just have the original top loader. Can you feel the difference of the CDZ?

It has been a few weeks since I pulled out my NGCD. I was thinking about going a round this past weekend. Maybe this coming weekend might be the thing. I'm ready for a Last Blade or SS2 or 4.

Sits and weeps, snif.

I know I thought I heard somebody. :'(

snif,

*blows nose* HONK!

SS2 playing hard, having the time of my life. :)

Haha, sorry! Guess I didn't even expect a reply.

I LOVE the CDZ. Loading is extremely fast, and I love its smaller, sleeker design. Another huge plus is that games automatically load at the outset; there is no need to wait for the cd player screen to come up. Add it all up and it is a very worthy purchase. I just stumbled on it browsing my local craigslist is the most amazing thing!

It's funny you say you are playing SS2, that is the last game I played, as well. So SO good. Even better with a joystick!

I'm not sure what games I'll try to buy next, but I'm in the mood for another shooter or action. Made any purchases lately?

CDZ sounds like I need to look into getting one. I like what you are saying there.
I usually end up playing SSs or Last Blade 1 or 2. Usually after I get pounded by Last Resort.

I really haven't made any purchases in a while. Last Blade 2 was probably my last game. I may to look around and see what I last posted as a purchase. LOL I need to get back into the hunt. I would like to have KOF 98 in my collection. Sometime in the future I would like to scrape together enough cash for one of the Metal Slugs for the system.