What did you have for dinner last night?

Status
Closed
Mexican pizza, no meat. I'm not a vegetarian but I like it better without meat.

Sometimes I get the fiesta potatoes, too (but not last night).

:eek:

i always get beef chilupas with nacho cheese

omg

i really want a beef chilupa with nacho cheese!

mai! :(

Sorry. :lol

Tonight I had cheese enchiladas from a real Mexican restaurant. I just really like Mexican food. It's yummy. :D

Japalenos burn my toung too much. I like Spicey, but last time my dad stuck those in a sandwhich from subway....... bad time, bad time.

Last night, Bratwurst Sausages with Tomoto sauce. Chips cooked over a pizza tray (same as last time, the one with the holes), and some steamed vegies, with that special mixed Vinegar on them, and the chips.

lol. So you had Dim Sims then?

Last night I had rissoles, four of them. And I did a little test. Sweet Chilli on one, BBQ on another, Smokey BBQ on another, and then Tomoto sauce on the final one. I proclaim, BBQ seemed to have a better taste than the others when it comes to rissoles.

To accompany my rissoles, I had some steam vegies (once more with the special vinegar), and some mashed potatoes with Chicekn Salt on top.

Hinesmdc said:
what are rissoles?

A rissole (from Latin russeolus, meaning reddish, via French) is a small croquette, enclosed in pastry or rolled in breadcrumbs, usually baked or deep fried. It is filled with sweet or savoury ingredients, most often minced meat or fish, and is served as an appetizer, dessert or side dish.

The Australian rissole is generally made from minced meat and pan fried, without a pastry covering, but sometimes with breadcrumbs.

I had some pasta stuff that my wife made. It was good eats.

Status
Closed