we need help with reviews / faqs / codes

Id love to help with reviews if the offer is still open...im not big on using cheats and such, but i play games all the way through and try to finish them a 100%...

(Sorry for necro-posting)

ArgoXavier said:
Id love to help with reviews if the offer is still open...im not big on using cheats and such, but i play games all the way through and try to finish them a 100%...

(Sorry for necro-posting)
If you want to help... the offer is on the table.

I can get you signed up with the dev groups... and we can get you started.

†B†V† :hat

Awesome. Whenever y'all get it done, email me, pm me, or post in on there and tell me about it so I can post it up to the site. Maybe by then I'll have a couple more people trained as well.

aleeock157 said:
Awesome. Whenever y'all get it done, email me, pm me, or post in on there and tell me about it so I can post it up to the site. Maybe by then I'll have a couple more people trained as well.
Sure... and as people are ready, we can get them helping upload as well to help take some work off you.

Bv :hat

After exams are over next week, I'll be pumping out reviews for several games and hopefully uploading them.

Jack said:
After exams are over next week, I'll be pumping out reviews for several games and hopefully uploading them.
Sounds good.

Anyone else want to help?

I sold all my 360 games except for Halo 3 and Bioshock...but I do have a bunch of VC games for the Wii, along with Resident Evil 4 for the Wii and Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii so I can write reviews for those. :)

Is there any certain format that you want us to use?...

I can probably do a few reviews over Xmas break..

ArgoXavier said:
Is there any certain format that you want us to use?...

I can probably do a few reviews over Xmas break..

Nope, you can write whatever you need to write however you want.

I'm doing a few reviews tomorrow...or Sunday...or whatever you'd like to call it.

They'll be on:

Zack and Wiki
Super Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)

ok... those who want to do content... let me know via PM.

Let me know if this is a one time deal, or if you want to be a member of the CMS group that will upload content as well.

We will make sure this gets done. IF you want to be in the CMS group, I will grant you author access to start uploading.

I will need another manager to help manage the content (this will have to be a longer standing member with the Game Addicts site). Aleeock is currently doing this... but I see that we might need a second.

All work will be reviewed by aleeock to make sure it meets how we are doing the content on the site... so we can try to keep everything as uniform as possible.

Thanks,

I have some more members setup and ready to help.

Anyone else want to take the plunge? you will be helping the site you love ... and your contributions will help us to grow larger! Plus... it adds a piece of your work to the site... almost like another piece of the puzzle has been put together. (awwwww) :lol

:lol What do you mean by setup? Set up new features for site? Etc such as that?I'll go ahead and help Aleeock....(if she tells me how she does it. :lol )

members were setup to help out in the Game Addicts section, that's what I meant.

As for those new members that were setup... Are you getting along ok with the system?

Is there anyone else that wants to help.

GM --> PM me about helping... I will fill you in.