YOUR RANDOM ADVICE FOR THE DAY!!! (warning, may not be beneficial! lol)

Joined Mar 2006
6K Posts | 0+
Victoria (australia)
basically, you post up your "Advice of the Day" for people to read, and if they want to, take up the adivce.

It can be any form of advice, even if it has no relevancey or usefulness at all! Well, it SHOULD have relevancey, otherwise it's just spam.

Here's my advice of the day!!!!!!!! (quoted from somewhere else, sicne I've already done my Adivce for the Day)

Hell Scyth said:
"if you grab a pinwheel and places it on an angle of twenty one degree's to the sun's target trajectory on a windy day of 12 knots, it's 30'C (which i think is like, 90-100'F), and zero cloud cover, you can use that pinwheel to actually start a small fire."

Use that as you wish.

nope, apparently, according to the snapple bottle cap, that can jump too. :lol I dunno, if it was in the water it could jump.

Hell Scyth says - "If you sit idle and do nothing, you'll accomplish nothing but what you can learn from where you are."

And Fhq, what I say sometimes IS beneficial.... it's just how you use it. :)

Whats wrong wih Rasberries??? Oh.. the 'p' wasn't a typo... right?

lol. I remember that show. That was a weird show... at least, when I remember it now it seems wierd.

Oh well. We need more people to post up their advice for the day!

Microwaving a whole potato can cause your microwave oven to catch fire.

Never eat yellow snow.

Don't listen to your portable cd player in the tub unless it is water proof. (I dropped mine in the tub yesterday. :'( :'( :'( )

Dont get in between me and nacho cheese doritos! ::D MY DORITOS!!! ::D
JoshandDoritos-1.jpg

Hell Scyth says: "A rock in one hand will way more than a feather in the other."