YOUR RANDOM ADVICE FOR THE DAY!!! (warning, may not be beneficial! lol)

Today's adivce direct from me is-
"When it comes to a battle, remember this: When you fighting thinking that you're the good guys, take note that in your enemies eyes, you are the villian."

Hm... am I REALLY the only one who can give a different peice of adivce (pr some sort of metaphore) each day? Geeze... looks like I'll have to just be helpful in this topic, 'eh? :D

Here's one I think reaches all of our hearts:

If you see smoke, hear a crunching noise, and your TV screen is beginning to smell like burnt Legos, you've been playing your Xbox too long.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"I have defied gods and demons.
I am your shield, I am your sword.
I know you; your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends."

*Possibly Adivice to Master Chief from.....?*

"There is no safety this side of the grave." - Dr. Jubal Harshaw, Stranger in a Strange Land.

Hell Scyth says: "There were two woodsmen seeing who could chop the most wood in one hour. One of them kept chopping all the time, and the other chooped for five minutes, then took a short break.
When it was over, the woodsman who had taken the breaks had the most wood chopped. When asked how he had still won, he replied, 'When I took my breaks, I also sharpened my axe.'"

Can't rememebr where I got that from. Oh well. Good to see people posting up their advice for the day. :D

You never know if this stuff will prove handy.

^ LOL! And that was a good oe Mai.

"Fate and destiny are fantsy we create, as to help decide something. But it is ourselves, not anyone or anything else that can decide the furutre for us, for it is our own choices that will define us."

And that was my own... Linked to my current mood too.

To feel sadness is to live....
but as long as you are alive,
the future is a blank page.

(Kudos to anyone who knows what game that quote is from ;) )

Other people aren't your problem. Take care of yourself first.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

"It's simpe to say that life is not made to be fair. But rather than give in, stand up, spit back in life's face, and keep moving on"
Another of mine. D

See, I have lots of helpful advice.