YOUR RANDOM ADVICE FOR THE DAY!!! (warning, may not be beneficial! lol)

Laugh, and the world will laugh with you. Fart, and you'll stand alone.

I have two for today, and they are both from Eternal Sonata.

Quote from Jazz:
The truly important thing is to accept both our strengths and our weaknesses; to believe in ourselves without fearing the judgement of others.

Quote from Doctor:
You can't build a future if you're not alive to do it. Death is not glamorous.

"There is no true Good or Evil. We all have a part of each within us, regardless of what we think. But remeber that the choice to follow soley one, isn't always the best. But, as is just the risks if you choose Neutrality. ponder your actions carefully, and remember that for which ever move you make; good or bad, it will have a end result for both sides."

God only knows where I got that one from.

"Even the smallest creature can change our fate"

Gandalf, LOTR: FOTR, or something to that extent.

"The only good thing about being wounded in the buttocks is the ice cream..."-Forrest Gump

Wiser words were never spoken. :'(

Hell Scyth say - "man getting clubbed in crotch by bat, wont be fertile for weeks"

Geeze Boom. You must be really upset over not being able to see GM... Makes me slightly angry! I MUST TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.... somehow. :-/

Geeze Boom. You must be really upset over not being able to see GM... Makes me slightly angry! I MUST TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.... somehow. :-/
It better now. We still love each other, even more than before! But... You COULD get rid of that state that seperates Florida and Mississippi for me...

And where did my other post go!? :mad:

Okay Boom. I'll see if it is possible to get rid of the state there. But it may also cause global collapse, thus causing the world to suffer immense damage from earthquakes. Which will likely result in not being able to see her for even longer.

Hell Scyth say - "Man picking nose in front of stampede is about to have more thana nose bleed."

If you chase a dream, especially with plastic chests, you can miss the real beauty in front of your eyes.

Borat

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Idk. Mai edited my post, so maybe it had something to do with that...honestly, I don't even know what she edited out, lol...

Boom cussed in his post, and you quoted it, so I edited yours and deleted his. And the reason for that I posted about somewhat in the Post It Post It topic. Namely that whatever happens between Boom and GM is really not anyone's business but their own. ^_^

Back on topic.

It's not the size of the dog in a fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Hell Scyth say - "..."

............. Hm. For once, I actually have nothing that comes to mind.

It's easy enough to be pleasant
When everything goes like a song;
But the man worthwhile
Is the man who can smile
When everything's going dead wrong.

It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.

If you speak when you're angry, you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.

Handling criticism: if it's untrue, disregard it; if it's unfair, keep from irritation; if it's ignorant, smile; if it's justified, learn from it.