You know you've played too much ___ when you ____

You know you've played too much WoW when you type while your fingers are defaulted on WASD.

You know you've played too much WoW when you press ESC to cancel what you type in an IM and accidently closing the window. >.>

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you decide to name all your sandwiches 'Jill Sandwich'.

I'm guilty of it. It was the best sandwich ever.

You know youve played to much Dawn of War when you devote everything ifor

A)The God Emporor
B)FOR CHAOS!!!!!!!!!

^ My friend at TAFE does that all too often LOL

You know you've played too much Fallout when you stockpile things in your bag for later use.

You know you've gotten too much into a game when you go to bed and wake up and you're still playing the game.

You know you played too much Street Fighter when you decide to play a few rounds at 7P.M. and when you finish it's 12A.M. Happened to me many times :lol

you know you played to much 3D Dot Game Heroes when you want to get your sword "Naturally Enhanced" :lol

you know you've played too much Alan Wake when you seriously buy too many energizer batteries. Nice to have if you're a 360 owner however :lol

I've played too much Symphony of the Night... When the Vorpal Blade was mentioned in Alice in Wonderland, I was thinking she'd have to go to the reverse chapel to find it and that the Crissagrim would be a better weapon for killing the jabberwalkie...