You know you've played too much ___ when you ____

Guys, try to stay on topic, please.

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you see flowers and wonder if you could harvest them. :lol

You know you've played too much Yu-Gi-Oh! when your username is Mai.

You know you've played too much Final Fantasy when you name your kids after characters in the games.

You know you've played too much BioShock when you want to kill creepy little pale girls in pigtails in dresses to see if they have a Big Daddy with them near by.

you know yo've played too much RPGs when you start hitting your brother and wait for him to attack :lol

you know youv been playing to much warioware when you start slicing hams in midair with a sword

you know you;ve played too much trauma center when you think you can operate on your sister

You know you've played too much Dead or Alive 4 when you can't beat your own scores in Survival Mode.

I know when my son has played too much Sonic when he watches the demos after the title screen and doesn't realize he's not playing.

My boy, playing a console that is four times older that he is, is loving every moment of it. Yes folks, he is classically trained. :D

you know you've played too much naruto clash of ninja when you think learning sign language is gonna give you ninja powers

You know you've played too much video games in general when you start dreaming about them. :lol

You know you've played too much Tetris when you have recurring nightmares of being stuck inside it! Every time I die.... Crushed by Tetris.

you know you played too much 007 when your introduction card says " my name is dart, Zidart"

You know you have played video games when you can swear that your poop looks like master chief.