You know you've played too much ___ when you ____

Fr0dus Maximus said:
You know you've played too much CnC when u start make battle strats on your History Class Desk
I was think more along the lines of failing a history test on the cold war because all of your answers somehow involve Kane...

You know you've played too much God of War when you think you can swing two blades at people and get away with it.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
I was think more along the lines of failing a history test on the cold war because all of your answers somehow involve Kane...
Sad thing is... Ive done an essay for English revolving around Kane

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
lol, I actually wanna read it now. :lol

Did you manage not to get an F on the essay?

I would give it to u but i have it no longer since school=buh
And ive answered the latter part in chat.

You know you've played to much Metal Gear Solid when your hands start to sweat and you short the controller out with your sweat. :lol

You know you've played too much Gears of War when you find yourself wishing you could duck in Halo 3.

You know you've played too much Pokemon when you think their is over 490 species of "animals" that evolve and make "magic" appear.

Magic?

You know when youve played too many Matrix games when someone shoots you and you're not worried.

Mai Valentine said:
You know you've played too much Gears of War when you find yourself wishing you could duck in Halo 3.

Wait what?

(Thats my dream car!! :lol)

You know you've played too much Pac-Man when you eat white balls anywhere and you run away from blob looking things.

I do that all the time :p

You know you have played to much Resident Evil: Nemesis
when you crap your self and run away when ever you here some one with a deep voice say stars.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
You can crouch in Halo 3

But you can't really take cover like in Gears.... I always thought that was a really nice thing about Gears.

Mai also thought our solar sidewalk lights were spike grenades last night.

You know you have played to much Saints Row when you think if you crash going 100 miles per hour that the car will just burst in to flames and you can just get out and run off with out a scratch on you.