Tales of Graces F. Confirmed for North America.

Joined Aug 2007
7K Posts | 0+
Palm Harbor Florida
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/04/01/goodness-gracious-tales-of-graces-announced-for-wii/

Yay! the next "mothership" title of the Tales series (not as spin-off or port) will be a Wii exclusive (and i know this one won't be ported somewhere else XD), it's supposed to be released this winter in japan so probably next year for us in America... please namco keep the tales games coming dontmakethemstopia xD

Re: Tales of Graces

:lol

Let's hope this plays as well as TotA. Don't ever take the ToL or ToS2 route....ever again...

GamingMaiden said:
:lol

Let's hope this plays as well as TotA. Don't ever take the ToL or ToS2 route....ever again...

HEY HEY HEY XD i love ToS2 and ToL is A-ok so it wouldn't matter to me anyway xD

MegaDrive20XX said:
I like Legendia kinda :)

Yet, I still need to find ToS someday.

you must... look for it...

and now I present to you all....the first preview trailer of TALES OF GRACES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hQp_NbiaZo&feature=player_embedded

:D

Yes!! No blocky characters! But now, I want to explore the world at my leisure, but linear exploring like in ToS2. You gotta understand my reasons Zidart. :lol

GamingMaiden said:
Yes!! No blocky characters! But now, I want to explore the world at my leisure, but linear exploring like in ToS2. You gotta understand my reasons Zidart. :lol

that's ok, but i really didn't want to explore the ToS2 world again because as you might have noticed.....is the same world as phantasia :lol (and by the way you must finish that game seriously the best ending is worth it)

this looks amazing :'(

Hm if this is marked for US release, by the hopefully, by the time it does come, I will have played Dawn of the New World.

The screens dont really look all that great though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5TC616NU3w&feature=player_embedded

Who wants to see the game in action!? Raise your hands!

Re: Tales of Graces. Now with more better!

oh damn, i can't wait to play this game it looks so awesome.

Two New Characters for Tales of Graces

Here are some new images of Namco Bandai's Tales of Grace for Wii, two new characters have been revealed: Hubert Ozwell is a 17 year old swordsman; and Cheria Barnes is an 18 year old girl who uses knife as weapon and specialize in healing techniques.

Namco Bandai revealed two new characters in its upcoming Wii RPG Tales of Graces, they are Malik Caesars and Pascal. Caesars is a 40 year old swords master / instructor from the Knights School; his signature move is throwing a boomerang-shaped blade. Pascal is a 22 year old genius technician who Asbel meets in his journey, she often hides her mood and feeling by words, her weapon is a staff with blade-like head. The title system will have an impact on the grow and skills of the character, choosing different titles can impact the effectiveness of the equipment and skills.

Lovely Screenies

Looks pretty badass, hopefully they won't wait too long to bring it to the US. Thanks for all the links guys.