DRACULA X: Rondo of Blood is coming to Virtual Console North America in 2010

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
http://vc.nintendolife.com/news/2009/12/castlevania_rondo_of_blood_getting_long_overdue_western_release

LONG overdue, but Dracula will never rest until I slay him AGAIN! WOOT :D

Thanks to Megadrive i already have this for my PSP... both the original rondo of blood and its remake. so I can get Castlevania Rebirth =D. But it seems konami likes to remake Castlevania games that were not as popular. or at least that's what i think

Snatcher_L said:
Subtitles would have been nice though

i'll tell you the story.... Richter's lover gets kidnapped by dracula so he wants to rescue her... and on the way you discover a little girl with magic powers..... do you really want the game to be delayed a little just to add this xD?

Zidart said:
i'll tell you the story.... Richter's lover gets kidnapped by dracula so he wants to rescue her... and on the way you discover a little girl with magic powers..... do you really want the game to be delayed a little just to add this xD?

It doesn't matter to me since i have Dracula X Chronicles for psp xD

Just saying it would be nice :3

:lol
MegaDrive20XX said:
Perhaps, but playing the game the way I remember it makes it sweeter for me :)

Ah i got ya. Well not like you need the story to play the game I guess :3

Especially since most CV games just come down to killing dracula

Zidart said:

And that little girl is Maria from Symphony of the Night. The girl who was kidnapped was her sister. Richter is her brother-in-law.