wii help...

Joined Jan 2012
257 Posts | 0+
georgia, usa
My game is refusing to eject from the wii. This wii is fairly new and has never been abused. Does anyone have any ideas on how to possibly get the game out so I might play something else??

Does it make any noises or anything when you try to eject it? Did you have an error come up on your screen before it started doing that?

No noise, no nothing. And the game still plays fine, it just won't eject. I never got any error message.

Did you try unplugging and replugging it back in? Also, try holding down the eject button for like 10-15 secs and see if that works. You might want to call Nintendo, especially if it's still under warranty.

I tried both of those things. I'll probably have to use the warranty. I'd be more upset if it was my ps3.

It's easy enough to get apart to get it out. Just had to do one today for the same problem. Turns out there were three CDs jammed in it. If it's under warranty though, I would use that instead.

Yeah from what I've read, that seems to be a fairly common problem from the Wii.

No. Truthfully, I don't care enough about my wii to pursue fixing it. But if i ever had this problem with the ps3, all hell would break loose.

jr_mcg said:
No. Truthfully, I don't care enough about my wii to pursue fixing it. But if i ever had this problem with the ps3, all hell would break loose.
:lol

We need to get people on a Wii love streak... I understand some of the dislike though. I still love going back to many Wii games.

†B†V† :hat